This topic is locked from further discussion.

avfcneale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 avfcneale
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

is it right to play 3d games on the playstaion 3 u need a 3 d tv and the glasses i was jsut woundering wat it was u needed and does anyone now any more new on the ps3 move new ggames cheers :)

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Ps3 + 3D TV + 3D shutter glasses + 3D enabled games = You can play 3D games. Move I won't mention because I think that controller has fail written all over it.
avfcneale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 avfcneale
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

hey cheers mate:)

hehe looks like i wont be geting it then haha is it the same for blu ray to then iam gessin haha

move is acterly pritty good tbh mate its a lot betta than the wii for that kind ov game play jsut hope they dont focus all there new games on that cus that would be crap

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Just to make one thing clear: A 3D Tv isn't the only way to get the 3D effect. In fact you can put a computer between your PS3 and your Tv and let the computer give the signals to your shutter glasses and take the picture to your Tv. I don't get it why this option is always ignored in threads like this, especially if this option is a lot cheaper than getting a new Tv (well, it does need more power in the long turn and might be complicated as first setup, but still). I'ts actually what most do with their HD Beamer since there's no beamer around which supports 1.4a which is used to transfer 3D video

clruff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 clruff
Member since 2010 • 275 Posts

hey cheers mate:)

hehe looks like i wont be geting it then haha is it the same for blu ray to then iam gessin haha

move is acterly pritty good tbh mate its a lot betta than the wii for that kind ov game play jsut hope they dont focus all there new games on that cus that would be crap

avfcneale

Plenty of games coming out that use The Move. The Move is great and it'll sell really well and game devs will support it. Everyone I know that hears about The Move and or plays it is very impressed with it and says it's the best in the business.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Ps3 + 3D TV + 3D shutter glasses + 3D enabled games = You can play 3D games. Move I won't mention because I think that controller has fail written all over it.

Yeah that combo is sooo worth it lol(sarcasm)
davidkamayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 davidkamayor
Member since 2008 • 1642 Posts

Just to make one thing clear: A 3D Tv isn't the only way to get the 3D effect. In fact you can put a computer between your PS3 and your Tv and let the computer give the signals to your shutter glasses and take the picture to your Tv. I don't get it why this option is always ignored in threads like this, especially if this option is a lot cheaper than getting a new Tv (well, it does need more power in the long turn and might be complicated as first setup, but still). I'ts actually what most do with their HD Beamer since there's no beamer around which supports 1.4a which is used to transfer 3D video

ArchoNils2

Link please.

SEGAmaniac7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SEGAmaniac7
Member since 2010 • 148 Posts

Ps3 + 3D TV + 3D shutter glasses + 3D enabled games = You can play 3D games. Move I won't mention because I think that controller has fail written all over it.Fightingfan

300+20000 to 600000+150+y(60)= do the math