Playing Fallout 3 and the game quits suddenly and goes back to the XMB screen.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inthered2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 inthered2
Member since 2004 • 1156 Posts

Currently playing the "Those!" quest. I killed the ant queen's guards and was heading back to the scientist. When I met him he gave me my reward and the game just stops and in less than 4 seconds I am back at the XMB screen.

Anyone have any insights or opinions on this?

I have never ever experienced this type of problem with any game. This is the first time it happened to me.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

Currently playing the "Those!" quest. I killed the ant queen's guards and was heading back to the scientist. When I met him he gave me my reward and the game just stops and in less than 4 seconds I am back at the XMB screen.

Anyone have any insights or opinions on this?

I have never ever experienced this type of problem with any game. This is the first time it happened to me.

inthered2
it has happend to me before, but i dont remeber what i was doing, haha, it for sure wasnt the those mission, but yea wish i knew why it did that, it prolly just over heated
idk761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 idk761
Member since 2008 • 3229 Posts
That happens in Fallout 3 at times. It just quits to XMB. Nothing wrong, it is normal. Be prepare for a couple more of those.
Mujambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mujambo
Member since 2007 • 1039 Posts
I've been sent back to the XMB once in my 44 hours of play. I don't want to spoil anything though as it happened later on. One word - Citadel
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts
happened to me in a game of COD4,kinda strange as to why it does that.