Persona 4 Dancing All Night opening video + first impression

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

The opening video for the game was just released on Atlus Youtube Channel, my first impression is on post #4

Also 2 characters has been added,

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Any post-P4 Adachi new video are spoilers if you haven't played the original.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I love Atlus for their unique blend of creative ideas, high quality products and batshit craziness.

-Byshop

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#4  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

I just got my copy of the game and a little extra (got the limited edition)

And I have to say it is VERY fun. The game seems easy at first, but it gets really challenging when you play on Hard, keeping an eye out on the buttons and the rings, which comes out quite often. As for the music, really great remixes.

First off the summary of the story for story mode. Dont worry I wont say anything about the story to spoil it, though I will say that it is great.

The story mode is broken up into 2 parts, you have the visual novel section and then the rhythm game section. The story goes on by selecting the chapters, a good example is the way how Persona 4 Arena Ultra Suplex Hold was like. After reading through the dialogues, by the way the dialogues are fully voiced, you will get to play the rhythm games. But if you were hoping for a challenge on the rhythm part, there wasnt any challenge to it, maybe they will get harder as you go on the story.

But for those that don't want to play the story and just want to play the rhythm game, there is a Free Mode where you can just play the rhythm game. You unlock musics by clearing the musics that are available to you at first.

if you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.