patapon and your sanity [possible spoilers]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chubnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Chubnasty
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts

sometimes i love this game, sometimes i want to throw my psp against the wall, and sometimes i wake up at night and say pata pata pata pon.

this game and i have a love/hate relationship going on. i'm stick on the miracle x-xx-xx and i can't get the beat right for the life of me. can anyone offer me tips before i hospitalize my psp over a $20 game?

Nightingale27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Nightingale27
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
Get to fever mode first, then it's X-XX-XX. Don't play the XXs too fast.
ArchValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ArchValkyrie
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts
lol ive spent like 12 hours trying to do X-XX-XX in the beggining of the desert! it annoys me so much
Chubnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Chubnasty
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts
i've got that far but do i hit a special pata when it's orange or do i hit it as if it's a normal pata?
ArchValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ArchValkyrie
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts
i got no idea
syonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 syonin
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts

You get in Fever Mode, then use (X) Don drum to do the Don-DonDon-DonDon.

It goes to a blue background and starts the rain dance.

The rain dance mainly uses the Pon drum (O) not the Don (X) drum that started the dance. I didn't notice this at first.

They sing, you repeat the beat just as it's displayed. (Dash = Pause, and this is from memory not exact patterns).

Each time you get a section complete you see a white swirl appear at the top left corner.

Pon-Pon-Pon

Pon-Pon-PonPon

PonPon-Pon-Pon

Pon-Pon-PonPonPon

PonPonPataPonPonPonPon

*** Notice this one Pata (Square []) in a string of Pon (O) with no pauses.

Coming out of the rain dance and keeping fever mode going is tough. So remeber to get fever up again and rain dance again before the rain stops and the burning desert starts torching the little guys.

davidiam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 davidiam
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts
I can't get the miracle started in the first place. I just can't seem to remember the pattern without hearing it.
MKoWnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MKoWnZ
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts
Okay wow I'm glad to hear other people are having trouble too! I have the rain miracle i go to the level it says start it so i try doing the x x xx xx thing! IT WILL NOT WORK! i try so hard to get it into this mode can someone please please pleaseeeee help me i've been stuck on it for a good week and want to play the game because i love it so much but i'm stuck and mad! PLEASE help! Thanks
Avatar image for crazydiamond343
crazydiamond343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 crazydiamond343
Member since 2007 • 163 Posts
you have to be in fever mode before the x-xx-xx pattern works.
MKoWnZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MKoWnZ
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts
Okay so how do i get into fever mode? By using the defense one or the move forward one? orrrr which one?! Can someone tell me step by step how to complete this level?! PLEASE!
AsiZaNDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AsiZaNDragon
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts

To get into fever, just keep doing the same or differetn commands over and over and keeping your combo up. If you're doing really good, you can hit fever in 3 or 5 or 7. Otherwise just get a 10 combo and fever is up. In fever, you need to hit each beat nearly perfectly or you'll lose it. Keep the beat in your head, because the fever intro really screws you up sometimes. When you hit fever, do the Don DonDon DonDon (x-xx-xx) pattern and then follow the beats the patapon's show you o_O
It's really simple.

Basically just fever-x-xx-xx.

zohaks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zohaks
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
this game its no 2 in the list... and its so dumb.... i downloaded thhe game wasted a good 5 hrs keeping my cpu turned on and in the end the game turns out to be this... yet i just wanna continue playing and finishing the game.. plus i have to try evry lvl 4 or 5 tymz b4 i can get to finish it.. and now im stuk in the don drum part from a week
samuelmontague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 samuelmontague
Member since 2008 • 149 Posts
crap i forgot i was ment to buy patapon when it came out im such a thick bastood ahhh *jumps off building*