Paid for God of War Ghost of Sparta, only got one download of it! PSP/Vita

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts

So last year I bought Ghost of Sparta. I never finished it on PSP.

I was looking forward to finishing it off on my new Vita.

The Vita only allows copying games to it if the games are uninstalled. Most of my PSP games are installed and don't seem to want to work even if copying to PSP anymore.

Okay, whatever. I go to download Ghost of Sparta again for transfer to Vita and there is no "already bought" icon. Okay, thats weird. Go through checkout... IT WANTS ME TO PAY $40 AGAIN!?

I've only downloaded it once for my PSP Go! I thought you were meant to get 5?

Also some of the games I've bought say they can only be downloaded from a PSP system, well thats great because they don't show up on the Vita store or say I need to pay for them again! I know for a fact they are meant to work (Gran Turismo etc) through from the list Sony released of working PSP games on Vita.

BonoBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BonoBoy
Member since 2002 • 587 Posts

The Vita only allows copying games to it if the games are uninstalled. Most of my PSP games are installed and don't seem to want to work even if copying to PSP anymore.

Okay, whatever. I go to download Ghost of Sparta again for transfer to Vita and there is no "already bought" icon. Okay, thats weird. Go through checkout... IT WANTS ME TO PAY $40 AGAIN!?

I've only downloaded it once for my PSP Go! What the hell!?

sonic0491
That sounds like you are just going to the ghost of sparta through the store. Try finding it in your downloads list. That might work for you.
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic0491"]

BonoBoy
That sounds like you are just going to the ghost of sparta through the store. Try finding it in your downloads list. That might work for you.

Oh wow it was. I'm re downloading Ghost of Sparta, but Gran Turismo says it cannot be downloaded by the PS Vita system in that download list, yet it clearly gives me the option to buy it in the Vita games store! What the heck!?
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I wonder how it looks and plays on the OLED screen.

sakuranoame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 sakuranoame
Member since 2006 • 322 Posts

[QUOTE="BonoBoy"][QUOTE="sonic0491"]

sonic0491

Oh wow it was. I'm re downloading Ghost of Sparta, but Gran Turismo says it cannot be downloaded by the PS Vita system in that download list, yet it clearly gives me the option to buy it in the Vita games store! What the heck!?

The reason why you can buy Gran Turismo ON THE VITA is because you're accessing the PSN, which is the EXACT SAME store that you access from your PS3 or PSP. In other words, the store you log into on your Vita is NOT a Vita-only store. The store is also meant for PS3 and PSP. So you can buy Gran Turismo on your Vita, and play it on your PS3.

You can't download Gran Turismo onto your Vita, because it's not compatible with your Vita, at least for now, or until the game publisher changes their mind.