This topic is locked from further discussion.

armynavy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 armynavy123
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts

For Hanukah and Christmas should I get a PS3 which can only play ps3 games ( I don't want to play ps2 games) and yeah ps2 games which is great and the community playstation network is fantastic because I can talk to my friends. Or I could get onlive play every console game and not have a really cool community (my friends are sticking with their PS3's). So........PS3 V.S ONLIVE

GenTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 GenTom
Member since 2005 • 5945 Posts
well, onlive isn't out yet, we have no idea how succesful it will be. So, for watching blu-rays and playing a lot of great PS3 games, i'd definitly say go for PS3. and if, indeed, onlive is as awesome as it sounds and it's not ridiciously expensive, then you'll have to wait for it to come out anyway, and even then, it's one of those products that benefits from being out for a while before you get it to enjoy more content.
armynavy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 armynavy123
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts

well, onlive isn't out yet, we have no idea how succesful it will be. So, for watching blu-rays and playing a lot of great PS3 games, i'd definitly say go for PS3. and if, indeed, onlive is as awesome as it sounds and it's not ridiciously expensive, then you'll have to wait for it to come out anyway, and even then, it's one of those products that benefits from being out for a while before you get it to enjoy more content.GenTom

Thanks!

Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
onlive wont get any exclusives i think.
azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
I would go with the PS3 if I were you.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
onlive wont get any exclusives i think.Javieralijandro
ur right it wont, it might have their own exclusives, but it wont have xbox or ps3s exclusives so its just basically another system out there with their own ideas and no exclusives as far as i know.