Ok so... Aaron Hernandez is in Madden 13... HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19dc46a4767
deactivated-5b19dc46a4767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b19dc46a4767
Member since 2012 • 118 Posts

Hey guys I have a question... I love playing Madden NFL 13. But now it is incredibly sickening to see Aaron Hernandez still playing and his name popping up in statistics, free agency, switching the his position from tight end to wide receiver, and retirement. Is there any way I can completely remove him from the game???HELP!

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
switching his position from tight end to wide receiverDeadlyNinjas128
This game gets more realistic with each passing year
bigt503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bigt503
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

So there is no inocent until proven guilty in your eyes huh? for the love. Did you remove big ben when he was accused of rape as well? How bout ray lewis, he was accused of taking part in a murder should you remove him? or michael Vick, he is the only one of the group that has been actually been proven quilty of a horrible act, can he still be in your game? And even if he did kill this guy who cares if his name pops up in your imaginary madden world, stop being offended but such trival shit.

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

So there is no inocent until proven guilty in your eyes huh? for the love. Did you remove big ben when he was accused of rape as well? How bout ray lewis, he was accused of taking part in a murder should you remove him? or michael Vick, he is the only one of the group that has been actually been proven quilty of a horrible act, can he still be in your game? And even if he did kill this guy who cares if his name pops up in your imaginary madden world, stop being offended but such trival shit.

bigt503

Do you think Big Ben and Ray Lewis were innocent? How about OJ Simpson? This is America. Innocent or guilty aren't proven in a court of law. They're proven with a checkbook.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Hey guys I have a question... I love playing Madden NFL 13. But now it is incredibly sickening to see Aaron Hernandez still playing and his name popping up in statistics, free agency, switching the his position from tight end to wide receiver, and retirement. Is there any way I can completely remove him from the game???HELP!

DeadlyNinjas128

Unless the guy that died is in your immediate family you're going overboard.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Calm the f*ck down, man the f*ck up, stop trying to be some bullshit philanthropist and ignore Hernandez
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts

Anyone else thinking troll? Lol.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#8 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

redman100111
Tough call. And just in case OP is serious... come on, now. How many other football stars out there have gotten into significant trouble? Sure, Hernandez is more well known, but I find it hard to believe that the presence of his name in the game can actually bother you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19dc46a4767
deactivated-5b19dc46a4767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 deactivated-5b19dc46a4767
Member since 2012 • 118 Posts

[QUOTE="redman100111"]

SoNin360

Tough call. And just in case OP is serious... come on, now. How many other football stars out there have gotten into significant trouble? Sure, Hernandez is more well known, but I find it hard to believe that the presence of his name in the game can actually bother you.

I am definitely not trolling. He is a MURDERER!!! I don't want him end up murdering all of my team members... Brutally awful.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="SoNin360"][QUOTE="redman100111"]

DeadlyNinjas128

I am definitely not trolling. He is a MURDERER!!! I don't want him end up murdering all of my team members... Brutally awful.

!. No matter how bad it looks it's innocent until proven guilty

2. Someone died you waste and you're making a joke like that?

Disgusting

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#12 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

[QUOTE="SoNin360"][QUOTE="redman100111"]

DeadlyNinjas128

:lol: Alright, that answers the trolling question. Pretty good effort on your end, I enjoyed it. 7/10
Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
I gave up a lot just to get him on my team. If he's willing to risk his career by murdering off the field, he'll definitely kill on the field. OJ, Ray Lewis= all time greats. Hernandez would have been too if he didn't get caught.