Oblivion Vampire Quest Need Help Please.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 CommanderTy
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
Ok I have done everything except the lady wont take the blood grass that i have it says 2 shoots and i got like 30 of the stuff idk maybe i need to wait longer while being a vampire? any help would be very much appreciated thanks!
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CommanderTy
This is to cure Vampirsm btw
lamplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lamplan
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts

bad form: your sig must be shorter than your post.

I hope you have old saves: sometimes there are things that for some reason don't get activated at the start of a quest.. you have to start over: BUT first I'd check one of the many oblivion wiki sites and see if you truly have done all the parts required to get the quest done.

Good luck, and shorten your silly sig.

gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
So many people have problems with this Q i think its just broken... If you have the right item, and more then enought for that matter, and that women actually wishes to speak to you (because some times she refuses due to them being a vampire), and you have all the other items to, then it seems the game has yet again messed up, you may want to load a save or check the oblivion wiki for a glitch get-around.
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CommanderTy
Thats what i was afraid of The same thing happend when i tried to do the Manor quest the guy just stayed in the Impearl City for about 3 days then he finaly showed up to help lift the curse on the manor in Anvil crap thanks anyone that more to offer please do so
Strife037

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Strife037
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

is being a vampire cool? i was just offered to be turned into one from the guy in the dark brotherhood. should i accept? i was very tempted!

OrcsP2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OrcsP2
Member since 2006 • 900 Posts
no dont, trust me...it gets REALLY annoying and irritating...u cant go outside during the day too long...whats so fun about that
Strife037

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Strife037
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts
wait...so you dont get super strength or jumping or night vision bonuses? that sucks...
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
You get some stat upgrades,
you get the ability to feed on people,
your character turns super ugly,
and sunlight hurts,
overall, I ended up looking for a cure pretty quick...biting people in their sleep was cool though.
It also for some reason modifys your character's facial shape forever,
even after you are cured...
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CommanderTy
Yeah it sucks being a vampire anyway anyone have any good websites that i should check out which would shed more light on this problem? I really hate how this isnt working at all i did a few quests and saved Kavatch then went back to the lady still wont let me use my blood grass so any help? thanks.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts
I got the info I needed from gamefaqs I think. There's something you might still be missing because once I got what I needed I was fine. Of course it took me like an hour just to get all the stuff. BTW, if you join the dark brotherhood do all of their missions before becoming one of the holy knights (you can do this by doing that pilgrimage). Once you get the special armor and weapons for being a knight, you can lose it by murdering people which is what they want you to do in the Dark Brotherhood. Speaking of which, does anyone know if you can do dark brotherhood missions without having the chance of losing the ability to wear the armor?
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CommanderTy
I got the info I needed from gamefaqs I think. There's something you might still be missing because once I got what I needed I was fine. Of course it took me like an hour just to get all the stuff. BTW, if you join the dark brotherhood do all of their missions before becoming one of the holy knights (you can do this by doing that pilgrimage). Once you get the special armor and weapons for being a knight, you can lose it by murdering people which is what they want you to do in the Dark Brotherhood. Speaking of which, does anyone know if you can do dark brotherhood missions without having the chance of losing the ability to wear the armor?Jrfanfreak88
I think you can but save before you do a mission first im not sure, im a very wicked one it says something like that when you kill an innocent but i havent touched the stuff in a while ill go check it out in a few maybe and let you know. On Topic any more sites much Appreciated!
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

I got the info I needed from gamefaqs I think. There's something you might still be missing because once I got what I needed I was fine. Of course it took me like an hour just to get all the stuff. BTW, if you join the dark brotherhood do all of their missions before becoming one of the holy knights (you can do this by doing that pilgrimage). Once you get the special armor and weapons for being a knight, you can lose it by murdering people which is what they want you to do in the Dark Brotherhood. Speaking of which, does anyone know if you can do dark brotherhood missions without having the chance of losing the ability to wear the armor?Jrfanfreak88

Anytime you gain more than 1 point of infamy, for any reason, you lose the ability to use the Crusader relics. However, you can, at anytime, do a pilgrimage of the wayshrines, just like you had to do at the start of the Knights of the Nine line, and it will clear all infamy. So, for instance, if you've already done the Knights quests, and now you want to do the Dark Brotherhood, go ahead, and then at the end, do a pilgrimage and put on your relics. I actually memorized the fastest route to hit all nine because I had to do the pilgrimage so many times. I really tried to be a holy crusader and all, but murder and pillage are so tempting...

Avatar image for gintheplacetobe
gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gintheplacetobe
Member since 2003 • 4512 Posts

Check here...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion

Awesome site anyway. You should bookmark it.

gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gintheplacetobe

Check here...

gintheplacetobe

Here's the specific page that should help you out...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Cure

There is some info about possible glitches near the bottom.

And if you are really desperate, you can always down-load Deepscorn Hollow, the "evil" house plug-in similar to the Wizard's Tower. It has a vampire cure inside that doesn't require doing the quest.

CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CommanderTy
Sweet thanks man anyone else got any to add please do so
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
[QUOTE="gintheplacetobe"]

Check here...

gintheplacetobe

Here's the specific page that should help you out...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Cure

There is some info about possible glitches near the bottom.

And if you are really desperate, you can always down-load Deepscorn Hollow, the "evil" house plug-in similar to the Wizard's Tower. It has a vampire cure inside that doesn't require doing the quest.

You can dl mods for the ps3 for oblivion? I thought UTIII was the only mod supporting game?

gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gintheplacetobe

^^^ No, the house plug-ins are official down-load content made available from Bethesda. On XBL they are listed right where you can download Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine (each house is like $2)... So I'm guessing the same is true on PS3? Although I know that Knights of the Nine was on the disc from the start on the PS3 version so maybe these where included as well.

Besides the two expansions, on XBL you can download 4 different special house. 1 meant for a magic user, 1 for a thief/stealth character, 1 for a warrior, and 1 for an evil character (which is the one I mentioned in the above post about having an easy vampire cure). Then there was some other useless stuff like the infamous horse armor. I would be really surprised if this content wasn't either already on the PS3 version, or down-loadable off of the PS store.

codalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 codalloo
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
Yah I quit after becoming a vampire, that killed the game for me because now my character is sooo dumb looking, and the game just lost its novelty to me, meh i still have COD4 :P