Oblivion Question???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jamies_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jamies_girl
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

I was doing the Dark Brotherhood Quest The Wayward Warrior and when I was fighting with the guy in the green glass armor I notice my magic stopped replenishing itself. I thought wierd, maybe if I go sleep it will start again. Well that didn't work. I thought maybe it was the Daedric Sword I got off the guy so I unequiped it; it wasn't.

Can anyone tell me why my magick just stopped replenishing itself? It's really upsetting me, I do not want to have to backtrack.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
deactivated-589cfb21cbc03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

did you choose the birthsign that gives you 150 extra magicka? if so then thats why and if not then its a glitch

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

did you choose the birthsign that gives you 150 extra magicka? if so then thats why and if not then its a glitch

barry000
If you did get that certain beirth sigh, astronath or something like that. The only way your magicka replenishes is if your attacked with magicka and you absorb it or you use potions.
IceManAVWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 IceManAVWA
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
You might have caught something during your wandering. Go pray (if your fame is high enough) at a temple and it should square itself away.
Oxy80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Oxy80
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
that is weird, it really might be just a glitch which if it is im sorry for that cause that blows
bellolugosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bellolugosi
Member since 2005 • 448 Posts

You might have caught something during your wandering. Go pray (if your fame is high enough) at a temple and it should square itself away.IceManAVWA

This!!!!!