No Final Fantasy 7 news?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Knivez0r
Member since 2006 • 1467 Posts
I didnt catch the conference. :\
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

I didnt catch the conference. :\ Knivez0r

IT WAS A FREAKING TECH DEMO AND WAS NEVER ANNOUNCED FOR A PS3 REMAKE!! Give up!

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
No there was no announcement Maybe because SE is not planning that at the moment or at all.
Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Knivez0r
I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.
criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 criinok
Member since 2006 • 1478 Posts

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I didnt catch the conference. :\ MusashiSensi

Yeah... Get a clue dude, stop getting your hopes up. There was never an actual hint towards a FF7 remake.

FF7 fanboys are the worst.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.Knivez0r

You heard it from others who spread this rumor through the Internet, when gaming sites say SE announced FF 7 for PS3 then we can get excited.

tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.Knivez0r
i heard santa clause is retiring and letting the easter bunny take over....and did you really just refer to musashi as a noob?
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MusashiSensi

Who's the noob? The one who actually thinks or "heard" there was an ff7 remake being introduced or news on it or the one who actually aknowledged it for a tech demo in 06. Noob? Right.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MusashiSensi

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.tgschmidt
i heard santa clause is retiring and letting the easter bunny take over....and did you really just refer to musashi as a noob?

LOL!

sim_dude_uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sim_dude_uk
Member since 2005 • 348 Posts

Dude if your that pissed off, stop coming into the threads with ff7 written on it. JEEEZ

blackice1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blackice1983
Member since 2006 • 2021 Posts

\

your the noob for still caring about that game

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Knivez0r
You know honestly speaking. I wouldnt know why someone would have to click on this thread if they're tired of People talking about Final Fantasy 7. Is it my fault that i read, and see these " rumors " on GS? Then i just wait? **** dude..i'm so annoyed. No one can answer a simple question. I never THOUGHT it was being released. KNEW it was a tech demo. AND was just asking because i missed the ****ing conference. Thats all.
FFF4N4T1C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#13 FFF4N4T1C
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.Star650

You heard it from others who spread this rumor through the Internet, when gaming sites say SE announced FF 7 for PS3 then we can get excited.

He's right. There IS a Final Fantasy VII announcement coming soon. However, that is coming with the release of Advent Children on Blu-Ray not at E3. All they said was a "big announcement about Final Fantasy VII".

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Knivez0r
[QUOTE="Star650"]

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.FFF4N4T1C

He's right. There IS a Final Fantasy VII announcement coming soon. However, that is coming with the release of Advent Children on Blu-Ray not at E3. All they said was a "big announcement about Final Fantasy VII".

Thanks. Thats all i needed. -_- Buncha noobs besides this guy.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MusashiSensi

You know honestly speaking. I wouldnt know why someone would have to click on this thread if they're tired of People talking about Final Fantasy 7. Is it my fault that i read, and see these " rumors " on GS? Then i just wait? **** dude..i'm so annoyed. No one can answer a simple question. I never THOUGHT it was being released. KNEW it was a tech demo. AND was just asking because i missed the ****ing conference. Thats all.Knivez0r

It's your fault that you can't read the words "TECH DEMO" next to the information on that subject & also you fault that you were believe rumors over facts.

criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 criinok
Member since 2006 • 1478 Posts
[QUOTE="FFF4N4T1C"][QUOTE="Star650"]

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.Knivez0r

Thanks. Thats all i needed. -_- Buncha noobs besides this guy.

Lmao, just because we gave you news you didn't want to hear.

vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

Actually now that i think about it i forgot about that news.

Wasnt their suppose to be some big announcement about the FF7 series?

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Knivez0r

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]You know honestly speaking. I wouldnt know why someone would have to click on this thread if they're tired of People talking about Final Fantasy 7. Is it my fault that i read, and see these " rumors " on GS? Then i just wait? **** dude..i'm so annoyed. No one can answer a simple question. I never THOUGHT it was being released. KNEW it was a tech demo. AND was just asking because i missed the ****ing conference. Thats all.MusashiSensi

It's your fault that you can't read the words "TECH DEMO" next to the information on that subject & also you fault that you were believe rumors over facts.

Dude. The hell are you talking about? Didnt i just clearly state that I knew it was a "TECH DEMO"? Did I say anything about Gameplay? Dude if you cant read, just gtfo. Lulz.

ashunpnoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ashunpnoy
Member since 2003 • 371 Posts
SqEnix will drop the news during their private party "DKS3713"
gera34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gera34
Member since 2008 • 343 Posts

I didnt catch the conference. :\ Knivez0r

THKS GOD, NO THEY DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aesersnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 aesersnake
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Maybie at the end of this Convetion or a other convetion
nonshuhlahnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nonshuhlahnt
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts

Dude lol you all need to relax. Especially this musashi guy. He said he didnt see the conference so its not his fault. Tech demo or not dont you all get hyped about seeing a favorite game announced at E3? I mean who knows if square enix is working on it or not, or if they have any plans to do so for that matter. Have you ever come to think that they said they werent making the game because they wanted to keep a secret? lol

Anyway im hoping for an ff7 remake myself and i admit i did have my hopes up for this conference. With all the ff7 spinoffs going around people have the right to believe it might come. Also they have been remaking the old ff games lately for ds and such. So that gives more reason to believe.

If you dont like ff7 then you shouldnt come in to this thread or any ff7 thread. And if you say "im sick of seeing people on forums go crazy for ff7" then you really need to go outside.

Peace be with you. lol.

Avatar image for alwayspureblood
alwayspureblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 alwayspureblood
Member since 2008 • 872 Posts

Dude lol you all need to relax. Especially this musashi guy. He said he didnt see the conference so its not his fault. Tech demo or not dont you all get hyped about seeing a favorite game announced at E3? I mean who knows if square enix is working on it or not, or if they have any plans to do so for that matter. Have you ever come to think that they said they werent making the game because they wanted to keep a secret? lol

Anyway im hoping for an ff7 remake myself and i admit i did have my hopes up for this conference. With all the ff7 spinoffs going around people have the right to believe it might come. Also they have been remaking the old ff games lately for ds and such. So that gives more reason to believe.

If you dont like ff7 then you shouldnt come in to this thread or any ff7 thread. And if you say "im sick of seeing people on forums go crazy for ff7" then you really need to go outside.

Peace be with you. lol.

nonshuhlahnt

Finally.

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts
Just gonna put my two cents in and say that at the Square-Enix DKS3713 private party event that is upcoming they will announce a sequel to Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus story which will take place after the secret ending. This is just my opinion and not a fact.
jpridgen0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29 jpridgen0
Member since 2005 • 1864 Posts
Just gonna put my two cents in and say that at the Square-Enix DKS3713 private party event that is upcoming they will announce a sequel to Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus story which will take place after the secret ending. This is just my opinion and not a fact.1uP_OnYou
never really thought of that. the ending of dirge of cerberus does leave the story wide open for expansion.
eric252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 eric252
Member since 2008 • 594 Posts
If you loved Final Fantasy VII that much, continue playing the original.
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

[QUOTE="Knivez0r"]I know -_- But i heard there was a huge Final Fantasy 7 annoucement. Noob.MusashiSensi

Who's the noob? The one who actually thinks or "heard" there was an ff7 remake being introduced or news on it or the one who actually aknowledged it for a tech demo in 06. Noob? Right.

Hmmm... Thread title says No FF& news?, and the post says he missed the conference... Now nowhere did he say anything about a FF7 remake. He just said he missed the conference and asked if there was any news about FF7. Because he heard there was supposed to be some kind of FF7 announcement (which there is, just hasn't happened yet). So in this case, I'd say the noob is the guy who came in the thread blowing up screaming about 'there is not remake it was just a tech demo' when noone else said anything about a remake in this thread. We all know that that was a tech demo a few years ago. We all know that there is no announced remake. We also, other than you, apparently all know that SE said that there will be some kind of huge/shocking/monumental announcement ABOUT FF7 at their upcoming show. Noone knows what it will be. Could be a new game, could be a remake, could be a movie spin off. Could be anything. But the person that brought remakes up in THIS thread was you (MusashiSensei). Noob.

AgentZero225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AgentZero225
Member since 2007 • 1718 Posts

man you really hate these FF7 remake threads huh?