Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,any good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

I've never even tried any NG,but i wanna try this one.

Is it good>?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I got it at launch. Traded it in. Not my thing. I guess it plays just like console versions which I never played.
oddballrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 oddballrulez
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
Was one of my first vita games, and is now one of my favourite slashers ever ;) Great gameplay, easy to learn hard to master. Level design leaves a little to be desired in places (looking a little samey round the city levels), but has some excellent locals (such as hell :P ). Definitely worth picking up - especially if you're a fan of DMC or GOW and can get it relatively cheap ;)
im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts

I played the crap out of Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox and loved it to death. I bought it on Vita a couple months ago and only put an hour or so into it. I just can't get into it on handheld. The controls are cool. I don't like the back touchpad ninpo controls but everything else is fine. If you light challenging action games then this game would be great for you.

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 volume_three
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts

If you've never played the original and are up for a game that's more challenging than most modern titles then I'd totally recommend it.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

Ninja Gaiden I played it first on family computer and each release of this title in any handheld I played it all

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
It's the worst version of that particular Ninja Gaiden game. 30 fps and Vita's analog sticks do not lend themselves well to games that require precise movements. Ninja Gaiden Black > Ninja Gaiden Sigma > Ninja Gaiden > Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus