This topic is locked from further discussion.

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

So I played the demo, and I didn't really like it too much.

The handling of the cars felt weird and the graphics were really underwhelming- I can not understand why people praise this games graphics so much (also graphics are a big part of a racing game for me) Also the game feels completely different from Most Wanted 2005

Any chance that if I played the full game and stuck with it, I might start to like it more- I was really hoping this game would be good

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Are you using HDMI cables? I think the graphics look pretty nice myself. Not a fan of the structure, as i don't enjoy an open-world approach to racing games, but my nephew who is a HUGE NFS fan likes the game a lot... Enough that his uncles are pitching in to get it for him this holiday... Perhaps it's just not your cuppa... No shame in it, I won't be buying (for myself to play) it either.

:)

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

So I played the demo, and I didn't really like it too much.

The handling of the cars felt weird and the graphics were really underwhelming- I can not understand why people praise this games graphics so much (also graphics are a big part of a racing game for me) Also the game feels completely different from Most Wanted 2005

Any chance that if I played the full game and stuck with it, I might start to like it more- I was really hoping this game would be good

AsadMahdi59
Well it's made by Criterion so it's basically Burnout Paradise with some added NFS features.. If you liked Burnout Paradise, you will like the full game of NFS:MW, if you didn't like Burnout Paradise, you probably won't like this one.
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Any chance that if I played the full game and stuck with it, I might start to like it more- I was really hoping this game would be goodAsadMahdi59
It's possible since some times demos don't always make a great impression. Just to be on the safe side I would try and rent it before committing full price for admission and then regretting it.
TTGSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TTGSteve
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts

Reviews have mostly been positive for the game. Either way, I'd suggest Redboxing it first.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
i rent nfs most wanted i lije it i buy ps3 version next week