next gen Twisted Metal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for halokillerps205
halokillerps205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 halokillerps205
Member since 2004 • 142 Posts

WTF SCEA?!?!? Why has there been no next gen twisted metal, I dont care what anyone says the twisted metal games were always so much fun. If they can continue making hack and slash, and fighting games Im sure they can continue twisted metal. Thoughts?

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
i have a feeling its just a matter of time until they announce a new one of these. they were so awesome :)
Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
I want a this gen twisted metal not a next gen.
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts

Eh, I personally never liked Twisted Metal but they should as a lot of playstation owners would love to see one on the ps3.

GingerDeadMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GingerDeadMan
Member since 2009 • 807 Posts

I figured it was a given. After the abomination known as Full Auto, we need our car combat fix. A new Twisted Metal would be great, especially if it had a more down-to-earth approach like the first 2 or even Black, levels like suburbia and the downtown with the ice rink. No more space levels or sci-fi elements, go back to the roots. We need a nice roster of cars, I'd say 50 would be perfect but probably a long shot. Perhaps even a customizable feature or "Create your own car" something along those lines. Along with the return of the quintessential TM characters such as Sweet Tooth, Warthog, Mr. Grimm, Axel, etc.

COSMICX815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 COSMICX815
Member since 2009 • 1053 Posts

they should bring it back, each vehicle played differently but everything was balanced, a great game works with variety and it is a different playthrough with each character. Twisted Metal 2 is still my favorite, Black was cool but it didn't feel the same, they should have Combat mode and a Race mode just to give it a little more variety.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
Twisted Metal great on PS1 and PS2, but I dunno, Car Combat is pretty dated now compared to other premier titles.
ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts

If they do another game, it needs to play like TM2, and not TM:Black. "I shot the other car with 79 missles and they still didn't die! Awesome!"