New to PSN. Looking for friends.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 sun_spirit
Member since 2006 • 920 Posts

Hi> I'm Sun. Haven't had a PS3 for very long, so looking to make some more friends for it.

Add SunSpiritx if you want to be friends. Thanks

pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#2 pspitus
Member since 2006 • 2397 Posts

I'll be your friend! :D

My PSN is DoctorP3pa! :D We should play sometime :)

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
You can always be my friend. My ID is: jaronflowers.
DarkRikuShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 DarkRikuShadow
Member since 2004 • 627 Posts

PSN is Youngvoy Just added you

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Oh God. This thread reminds me of that shower scene in The Shawshank Redemption. "Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you." If you've never seen it just YouTube it. I'm sure it's on there; everything is on YouTube. The intentions behind it are not as innocent as you'd think.
sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sun_spirit

Thanks guys, all added/ accepted :)

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sun_spirit

Lol, well you gotta start somewhere, I guess :P

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

You can add me. My PSN is PinkiePirate. =D

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts
You add me. unrealtron
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Oh God. This thread reminds me of that shower scene in The Shawshank Redemption. "Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you." If you've never seen it just YouTube it. I'm sure it's on there; everything is on YouTube. The intentions behind it are not as innocent as you'd think.Kravyn81

Agreed.

Why don't you try finding friends on games you actually play online, as apposed to filling your list with strangers you will probably never interact with? This isn't some sort of Facebook competition where the one with the most friends "wins"... Your friends list is not infinite, you're going to fill it up followed by deleteing people when you make contacts in games which you actually have something in common with... Unless you're getting all of these friends on your list so that you can then SPAM them all, which has happened quite a bit...

... Here comes the "We're Still Feeling Bad About the PSN Crash" SPAM from ol' "Sun" here, I'm guessing...

:lol:

... Suckers.

BTW - I live in Nigeria, and I have a bunch of money I desperately need to get out of the country. Can you help me out? Just for receiving said funds, I'm willing to let you have $100k of it for being so nice. I'll just need your PSN account information...

(PS - The above is a JOKE, I am NOT asking for account information, so please don't send me ANYTHING.)

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sun_spirit

[QUOTE="Kravyn81"]Oh God. This thread reminds me of that shower scene in The Shawshank Redemption. "Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you." If you've never seen it just YouTube it. I'm sure it's on there; everything is on YouTube. The intentions behind it are not as innocent as you'd think.MonkeySpot

Agreed.

Why don't you try finding friends on games you actually play online, as apposed to filling your list with strangers you will probably never interact with? This isn't some sort of Facebook competition where the one with the most friends "wins"... Your friends list is not infinite, you're going to fill it up followed by deleteing people when you make contacts in games which you actually have something in common with... Unless you're getting all of these friends on your list so that you can then SPAM them all, which has happened quite a bit...

... Here comes the "We're Still Feeling Bad About the PSN Crash" SPAM from ol' "Sun" here, I'm guessing...

... Suckers.

BTW - I live in Nigeria, and I have a bunch of money I desperately need to get out of the country. Can you help me out? Just for receiving said funds, I'm willing to let you have $100k of it for being so nice. I'll just need your PSN account information...

(PS - The above is a JOKE, I am NOT asking for account information, so please don't send me ANYTHING.)

Yeah, like I said, you've got to start somewhere. As a matter of fact, Facebook is not a 'game' to me about collecting the most friends. It contains people I actually know.
If you didn't want to add me you could've just ignored the post, but no, that would have been to easy...

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
ID is in my Sig. Only online game I really play though is Black Ops 2.
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="Kravyn81"]Oh God. This thread reminds me of that shower scene in The Shawshank Redemption. "Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you." If you've never seen it just YouTube it. I'm sure it's on there; everything is on YouTube. The intentions behind it are not as innocent as you'd think.sun_spirit

Agreed.

... Suckers.

Yeah, like I said, you've got to start somewhere. As a matter of fact, Facebook is not a 'game' to me about collecting the most friends. It contains people I actually know.
If you didn't want to add me you could've just ignored the post, but no, that would have been to easy...

Don't mind him, there's nothing wrong with adding random PSN users.
Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

Wasup Sun?

Sun sound like son when you shortin it up. lol Anyway....

I play Fighting games (Mortal Kombat (2 and 9), Tekken, Street Fighter, Blazblue and Capcom vs. series), NBA 2K 12/13, Uncharted 2, Little Big Planet 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted (second entry), Trine 2, Rage, Renegade Ops, etc. online. If anybody wanna add me just let me know. I'll send a message.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonkeySpot

sun_spirit

I apologize for my joke, and hope that you can forgive me... I had no idea I hurt you with a small joke between Krayvn and myself. I'm sorry.

Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

Add me

Whofarted!

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sun_spirit

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

MonkeySpot

I apologize for my joke, and hope that you can forgive me... I had no idea I hurt you with a small joke between Krayvn and myself. I'm sorry.

Nah, It's cool, man. You just sounded like a bit of a smart-ass. Especially when you had to explain that it was a joke right at the end, kinda obvious. Lol

But, yeah, screw it, it's done. No worries.

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sun_spirit

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

sun_spirit

Nah, It's cool, man. You just sounded like a bit of a smart-ass. Especially when you had to explain that it was a joke right at the end, kinda obvious. Lol

Also, this is one of my first posts in, like, 3 years, so I guess I was a bit touchy... :P

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

Killah184 - All are welcome to add. If I have 100 friends and you still want to add me, send me a message and I will delete people who havent been on in a couple weeks.

pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#21 pspitus
Member since 2006 • 2397 Posts

Is it really that weird adding random gamers to your friends list? I mean, we play with random strangers every day when we play online :P

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

sun_spirit

Also, this is one of my first posts in, like, 3 years, so I guess I was a bit touchy... :P

I posted that it was a joke because you have to spell it out or the numb-nut mods on this site, who have the intellectual acuity of a parking meter, will get all in your face about asking for any sort of account information, and suspend your account for a few days. People can spell words using "!" in place of an "i" so that it's clear as to what the word is, but make a joke and you're hung from a tree and the sh!t is beaten out of you with a stick.

Back when Sony got hacked and the PSN was down for the entire summer, I had an idea to give away the code for a $20 PSN card, just to lift the spirits of all the dejected PS3 users on this forum. I had it set where I would send the code in a PM to whomever came closest without going over, as to the date when PSN came back online. I was slapped with a 7 day suspension for "soliciting account information"... Which I NEVER did, not even CLOSE, I simply said "I will send you the card code in a PM on GameSpot, so that everyone can stay/feel/remain safe while engaging in a bit of no-cost lottery fun. This is not a scam, I am looking to do a radom act of kindness, and we can all have some fun with this poopie we have been handed."

Boom goes the dynamite. Suspended for a week. The dumb-ass mod who did it later apologized, I believe (after my account suspension was up), admitting that he/she had made a mistake reading my post, but the damage was done.

THAT is one thing that hasn't changed since you were last on the site; The mods here are complete pinheads who wouldn't know a fart if it were visible, labeled, and color-coded.

The notification at the end of my quip was like food places having to label coffee as being hot so that you don't pour it in your crotch and then sue them - It was an act of self-preservation.

:)

If you're new to owning a PS3, you should be aware of the scams that HAVE been going on, like a chain letter from "A Sony Exec" who says "We're Still Feeling Bad About The PSN Being Down blahblahblah" and other crap which goes on where folks actually ARE trying to get you to do something, even if it's as innocent as to see how far & wide their bone-headed musings can travel via PSN. Some aren't so innocent.

Beware, and stay clear of messages sent to you from people you don't know. I haven't heard of any virus or other malicious attachments, but I'm certain there are bored 14yr-olds out there trying to figure out how to perpetrate things like that via PS3. If you receive a PSN message with an attachment from someone you don't know in the real world, I would delete it if I were you. Just Sayin'.

Good Gaming to You.

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sun_spirit

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

MonkeySpot

I posted that it was a joke because you have to spell it out or the numb-nut mods on this site, who have the intellectual acuity of a parking meter, will get all in your face about asking for any sort of account information, and suspend your account for a few days. People can spell words using "!" in place of an "i" so that it's clear as to what the word is, but make a joke and you're hung from a tree and the sh!t is beaten out of you with a stick.

Back when Sony got hacked and the PSN was down for the entire summer, I had an idea to give away the code for a $20 PSN card, just to lift the spirits of all the dejected PS3 users on this forum. I had it set where I would send the code in a PM to whomever came closest without going over, as to the date when PSN came back online. I was slapped with a 7 day suspension for "soliciting account information"... Which I NEVER did, not even CLOSE, I simply said "I will send you the card code in a PM on GameSpot, so that everyone can stay/feel/remain safe while engaging in a bit of no-cost lottery fun. This is not a scam, I am looking to do a radom act of kindness, and we can all have some fun with this poopie we have been handed."

Boom goes the dynamite. Suspended for a week. The dumb-ass mod who did it later apologized, I believe (after my account suspension was up), admitting that he/she had made a mistake reading my post, but the damage was done.

THAT is one thing that hasn't changed since you were last on the site; The mods here are complete pinheads who wouldn't know a fart if it were visible, labeled, and color-coded.

The notification at the end of my quip was like food places having to label coffee as being hot so that you don't pour it in your crotch and then sue them - It was an act of self-preservation.

:)

If you're new to owning a PS3, you should be aware of the scams that HAVE been going on, like a chain letter from "A Sony Exec" who says "We're Still Feeling Bad About The PSN Being Down blahblahblah" and other crap which goes on where folks actually ARE trying to get you to do something, even if it's as innocent as to see how far & wide their bone-headed musings can travel via PSN. Some aren't so innocent.

Beware, and stay clear of messages sent to you from people you don't know. I haven't heard of any virus or other malicious attachments, but I'm certain there are bored 14yr-olds out there trying to figure out how to perpetrate things like that via PS3. If you receive a PSN message with an attachment from someone you don't know in the real world, I would delete it if I were you. Just Sayin'.

Good Gaming to You.

Dude, it's cool, honestly I don't mind!! :) I can understand where you're coming from about adding new people. Yes, I heard all about the PSN hacking when all of that went down. At the time I had my Xbox, and actually felt REALLY bad for all those people that possibly had their details snaked.

Yeah, the internet sucks at sarcasm, I know. Just forget about it. I'm not that much of a baby, honestly :)

Also, I'm not a spambot lol

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#24 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

My PSN is in my sig, feel free to add me. I am usually playing All-Stars and Black Ops 2 right now.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

Hi, here's my ID: ViperLance34

I just got my PS3 a month and a half ago so I too am looking for friends. :D

sun_spirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sun_spirit

My PSN is in my sig, feel free to add me. I am usually playing All-Stars and Black Ops 2 right now.

ShadowMoses900

I play Playstation All Stars, but the new update has stopped the disc from working :\

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#27 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
I mean, we play with random strangers every day when we play online :Ppspitus
That's how disease is spread.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

You can add me at whiskeystrike. I don't really play anything online but I like having people on there to see what they are doing/what games they've played.