New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 8-7-13

#551 Posted by Warship_19 (1565 posts) -
Finally got my first plat.
#552 Posted by viking805fan (581 posts) -

I got some more trophies! :D

#553 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, got WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 platinum, getting Man with 1004 holds trophy was sooooooooo boring & repetitive, but very happy to finally get it done

#554 Posted by BC20FLY (1672 posts) -

I guess i'll get in on this

#555 Posted by MushroomWig (11624 posts) -

Small update, finally earned my DR2 platinum..probably my favourte one yet. ^_^

#556 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated
#557 Posted by wangtao01 (100 posts) -
update, got up to 56% from 3D Dot Game Heroes
#558 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

wtf...US PSN still hasn't updated the trophy list for Dead Rising 2 yet?

#559 Posted by slaves (1440 posts) -

Update. 18 platinums

#560 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
update, got up to 56% from 3D Dot Game Heroeswangtao01
you still have not posted any type of trophy card.
#561 Posted by kKoRkUsUzZz (25 posts) -
good! thanks
#562 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

why am i still at 43%? i'm at 63% now

#563 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

killerband55
should be fixed tomorrow. Issues with yourgamercards.net. You and about 8 other people get strange stuff on your card when I pull it. I update your stuff manually
#564 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

hiryu3

should be fixed tomorrow. Issues with yourgamercards.net. You and about 8 other people get strange stuff on your card when I pull it. I update your stuff manually

why are you referring to those cards again?

#565 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

why are you referring to those cards again?

because I was using their API to pull the info but seeing how ps3trophies.com is going to start tracking games that playstation.com still does not have up I am going to switch to them pretty soon or ps3heros.com
#566 Posted by SolidTy (46301 posts) -

I got some Greenday Rockband Trophies. :)

#567 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated
#568 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
Update me please, somehow I got taken off the leaderboard...
#569 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Update me please, somehow I got taken off the leaderboard...SoopaKilla
I updated you in my database
#570 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7215 posts) -

Hmm... New vegas trophies still aren't showing up on my card, but the percent is changing.

Update.

#571 Posted by hawk549 (1219 posts) -

how come i am not on the leaderboard anymore?

#572 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

how come i am not on the leaderboard anymore?

hawk549
I will look into it. Yourgamercards.net has been giving my script some trash output for some PSN IDs. Just like GXGear's I will have to manually update yours and the others until they fix it or until ps3trophies.com gets their new API working and I fully switch over to them.
#573 Posted by jcopp72 (5354 posts) -
wont make the cut but my trophies are in my sig
#574 Posted by djsifer01 (7238 posts) -
update.
#575 Posted by CTUDude (972 posts) -

Up to 73 now. Platinum'd Star Wars The Force Unleashed II; talk about a disappointing game...

#576 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

Up to 73 now. Platinum'd Star Wars The Force Unleashed II; talk about a disappointing game...

CTUDude

how would you rate it in compared to the first? I am doing the online for 007 Blood Stone almost done with it. Single player is pretty easy but the online is a pain. Impossible to do without boosting.

#577 Posted by CTUDude (972 posts) -
[QUOTE="hiryu3"]

[QUOTE="CTUDude"]

how would you rate it in compared to the first? I am doing the online for 007 Blood Stone almost done with it. Single player is pretty easy but the online is a pain. Impossible to do without boosting.

I found the first much more enjoyable compared to the second. The first was longer and had a better story; the second game felt so half-assed and incomplete. There were a couple of story points that they completely ignored/disregarded resulting in a bunch of loose ends. Really disappointed. Also, the "improved" targeting is marginal. Every now and then, I'll force grip the wrong object or throw my light sabers in the wrong direction. If I were to rate them: STFU: 7.5/10 STFUII: 6.5/10
#578 Posted by mkaliaz (1979 posts) -

OK, update and signed up with yourgamercards for auto updates.

#580 Posted by ArchoNils2 (6278 posts) -

There's an error in the "Top 100 Percentages" list, I'm listed with level 14, but I'm at 16 ATM :S I should be a bit higher on that list :P

#581 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

There's an error in the "Top 100 Percentages" list, I'm listed with level 14, but I'm at 16 ATM :S I should be a bit higher on that list :P

ArchoNils2
I will look into it.
#582 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated - please not that yourgamercards.net is acting up again. It seems like they are 1 day behind your current trophy count. I am working on this so your don't need to PM me. THanks
#583 Posted by SolidTy (46301 posts) -

I've been watching Human Target and playing too many games on all kinds of systems, but I made some time for Rockband with friends! :P

Update. :)

#584 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Platinum #68 Sly Cooper 1 Sly Cooper Mini Games 100% What an easy platinum total play time was 7 hours
#585 Posted by Sloan360 (1449 posts) -

Been a while since my last update. Still not level 15 unfortunately.

#586 Posted by wangtao01 (100 posts) -
Nice work hiryu
#587 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
Platinum #69 - Sly Cooper 2 (this was a long game 15 hours total play time)
#588 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Finally got my Dead Rising 2 platinum (No.33), that'll put me off zombies for a while.

#589 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -
So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood Stone
#590 Posted by Yangire (8795 posts) -

So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood Stonehiryu3

Sengoku Basara 3 for my first plat, but I'm 212 hours in so I want to take a break from it.

#591 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood StoneYangire

Sengoku Basara 3 for my first plat, but I'm 212 hours in so I want to take a break from it.

That Gundam Mousou 3 gif looks sweet.

#592 Posted by Yangire (8795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood StoneGxgear

That Gundam Mousou 3 gif looks sweet.

Ah, thanks! I wish I could make gifs using something other than gifsoup but I got to get the word out!

#593 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -

So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood Stonehiryu3
For me:

-Black Ops (Multiplayer is eating all my time though!)
-Bioshock 2

I have about six other games still sealed, i hate myself sometimes!

#594 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
I didn't realize I was so close to 10th on the trophy count leaderboard and almost 11, I'm coming for the top now lol
#595 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]So what games are you all working on platinuming? For me: Sly 3 Black Ops Medal of Honor Anarchy Rush Hour Killzone 2 Blood Stonecooldust

For me:

-Black Ops (Multiplayer is eating all my time though!)
-Bioshock 2

I have about six other games still sealed, i hate myself sometimes!

same here I still got: Just Cause 2 3D Dot Game Heroes The Shoot EyePet Sports Champions RDR Undead DLC Black Ops Need 4 Speed HP Fallout 3 DLC Red Faction DLC RE5 DLC still to get through

#596 Posted by slaves (1440 posts) -

Update. 21 Plats

#597 Posted by hawk549 (1219 posts) -

So what games are you all working on platinuming? hiryu3

My works in progress...

The Sly Collection (3 plats in 1)

Need for Speed HP

Monster Jam PoD (Nov. 23rd)

BTW Sirtrig, I am loving NFS HP. we have some close races going on...how do you ilke it?

#598 Posted by hiryu3 (7307 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]So what games are you all working on platinuming? hawk549

My works in progress...

The Sly Collection (3 plats in 1)

Need for Speed HP

Monster Jam PoD (Nov. 23rd)

BTW Sirtrig, I am loving NFS HP. we have some close races going on...how do you ilke it?

yeah I am really enjoying it. I got a few friends that have it but have not started playing it so I can't smack talk them yet. The autolog we got going on is awesome. Bando on my friend's list beat one of my times by 0.55 of a second and I was playing that race 50 times just to try and beat him. The game is awesome too bad not that many have picked it up yet. Hopefully with BF sales selling the game for $35 people will pick it up.
#599 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -
Finaly! Got the Sacrificial Lamb trophy in Black Ops! Wow that requires a crazy amount of luck!
#600 Posted by hawk549 (1219 posts) -

manual card update...

NFS HP trophies are not too difficult, minus getting golds/distinctions in all racer and police events.