New 2 the psp world

This topic is locked from further discussion.

2blu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 2blu3
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
hey all i am new to the psp world i will be picking one up in about 1 week i am keen 2 see what it can do and what games are worth buying im gunna buy naruto as my 1st game..can any 1 tell me some cool features about the psp
Avatar image for Afroman16756489
Afroman16756489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Afroman16756489
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
It costs a lot and probably isnt worth it but you definitely need media on it like videos and music for sure and if you have online play then get a great online game like socom which is very addictive
Griffcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Griffcheese
PSP has some pretty cool features, some you wont expect. You can update themes aswell as the PS3, I have the wipeout icons with my own background looks pretty nice. I definitely agree you need a good online game. Also other media like a few songs, pictures and movies but you will need probably atleast a 1G memory stick, if you own a PS3 you can access it from close range. You can use an internet browser aswell among other things, hope this helps?
pransisleyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pransisleyan
congratulations to your new psp bro... you will definitely have a great time with it. its like a playstation and ipod all in one plus more and with all the great games coming out you surely won't get bored!
mikerty391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mikerty391
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts

I owned a DS and psp at one point. PSP is the far better choice. After buying my psp, i never flipped open my DS.

PSP is the best portable game system out there, Congrats man.

Blazevoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blazevoir
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
Online is great there a large variety of games too. Better than DS Lite.