Need some advice on what game to make a walkthrough for

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts

Hi guys, so I need some advice, and I'm hoping this doesn't violate terms of use since I just got off suspension, but oh well, here goes anyway. I am a Youtube user and what I do is I make video walkthroughs for games that I think people might wanna watch. Currently, my two finished projects are Heavenly Sword and Gears of War 2. The projects still currently in progress are Dead Space, Uncharted 2, and Silent Hill 2. The reason they are still in progress is because my system bricked and now I need to get back to where I was in Dead Space (chapter 8 I think) and my Uncharted 2 disc got taken away with the system cuz I couldn't get it out, and I can't do Silent Hill 2 because I no longer have a backwards compatible system. So the big issues here is that I pretty much play what I feel like most of the time, and I'm just not in a Dead Space mood atm. So for now, I am going to start a new walkthrough while I try to get back to where I was in Dead Space.

Now, I am NOT advertising my videos (and for that reason I'm not going to list my walkthrough or Yourtube channel info in this post), but what I am wondering is, what games do you guys think I should make walkthroughs for that would get a lot of views. I mean, right now I really don't have that many views and only a few subscribers too, so I am looking for game that generally people would want walkthroughs made for. I am going to make a God of War III demo walkthrough prolly either tonight or tomorrow, but I want a new game to be working on, and I am just not sure what might generate a lot of views, so I am asking you guys. If you were to go on Youtube and watch a video walkthrough for something, what would you watch? What games are giving you trouble that you might want some better strategies for? Basically, what games do you guys think would be popular if I made videos for them?

EDIT: Wow, totally forgot that my info was in my sig anyway, but I'm pretty sure I'm still within the rules

KiiLLBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KiiLLBOT
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
You should do a borderlands video walkthrough because on mission i always go the wrong way so it would definetly help me and many others
Snrm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Snrm007
Member since 2009 • 268 Posts
You should do a borderlands video walkthrough because on mission i always go the wrong way so it would definetly help me and many othersKiiLLBOT
not being mean or anything but how the heck do you go the wrong way?????????? i thought it was pretty obvious with the compass