My "360" friends destroyed my PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

So I invited my friends to have a  halo 2 LAN party with my 360, (and by the way they're 360 fanboys...) and so the time passed and they noticed that i had a PS3 too, which i recently bought...and started making rude comments bout it...i didn't pay attention...since im not a fanboy.....and soon they started making fun of how you can leave ur fingerprints on the top on the console...great enough one of them had sticky hands and he smacked his hand against my ps3 and "with out wanting to break it" dragged it from my top tv counter to the floor cracking it in little pieces...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dam SOB!!!!!!! i wanted to cry!!! that as*hole!!! all the money i had to spend to pay for it!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!?!?!?!

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#2 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
way to lie
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts

So I invited my friends to have a halo 2 LAN party with my 360, (and by the way they're 360 fanboys...) and so the time passed and they noticed that i had a PS3 too, which i recently bought...and started making rude comments bout it...i didn't pay attention...since im not a fanboy.....and soon they started making fun of how you can leave ur fingerprints on the top on the console...great enough one of them had sticky hands and he smacked his hand against my ps3 and "with out wanting to break it" dragged it from my top tv counter to the floor cracking it in little pieces...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dam SOB!!!!!!! i wanted to cry!!! that as*hole!!! all the money i had to spend to pay for it!!!

tacubano
Get new friends that have IQ's higher than 75.
Axeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Axeus
Member since 2005 • 414 Posts
My ps3 fell from off my dresser and it works perfectly...
andrewwg94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 andrewwg94
Member since 2006 • 1107 Posts

So I invited my friends to have a  halo 2 LAN party with my 360, (and by the way they're 360 fanboys...) and so the time passed and they noticed that i had a PS3 too, which i recently bought...and started making rude comments bout it...i didn't pay attention...since im not a fanboy.....and soon they started making fun of how you can leave ur fingerprints on the top on the console...great enough one of them had sticky hands and he smacked his hand against my ps3 and "with out wanting to break it" dragged it from my top tv counter to the floor cracking it in little pieces...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tacubano
i could only laugh
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tacubano
the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....
andrewwg94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 andrewwg94
Member since 2006 • 1107 Posts
the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....tacubano
if what you're saying actually happend, then i would make your friend pay for it. what's wrong with that?
game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts
Get a sledgehammer, go to each of their houses, find their 360's, you know rest.
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tacubano
[QUOTE="tacubano"]the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....andrewwg94
if what you're saying actually happend, then i would make your friend pay for it. what's wrong with that?

well is not like he is gonna give me 600 bucks right away..... i don't even wanna talk to him......just thinking of what he did to me depresses me
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
if this is no BS story then you should kick his *** and make his mom pay for the thing then send it back and get a replacement, then ur up $500-$600 before taxes :lol:
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 caseystryker
Usually stores have a 90 day return policy. Just take it back and say it was broken right out of the box. It sounds stupid but it works. The most they can do is say no.
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tacubano
if this is no BS story then you should kick his *** and make his mom pay for the thing then send it back and get a replacement, then ur up $500-$600 before taxes :lol:Me_Ur_Daddy
yeah i guess i could talk to his mom...but i don't want his mom to pay for it since she is so nice to me....i want that as*HOLE to pay all!!!!
darkflame_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darkflame_100
Member since 2005 • 357 Posts

1. Sue the SOB

2. Destroy his game console

3. Make him pay for it

4. Kill his family and take his stuff. Or just hold his parents hostage.

tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tacubano
is this covered in the warranty?!?! is there a way to contact sony and get a new console?
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tacubano

I tried to check if it was really broken and when i turned it on smoke started to come from the back of the console and started to smell funny.....had to disconnect it immidiatly....defently broken...probably smashed the power unit :x

game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts

1. Sue the SOB

2. Destroy his game console

3. Make him pay for it

4. Kill his family and take his stuff. Or just hold his parents hostage.

darkflame_100
You even better? Doing what Cartman did to that one kid that stole his $15.
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 caseystryker
Personally I think you're full of it, but whatever.
karnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 karnis
Member since 2004 • 1825 Posts
Get a sledgehammer, go to each of their houses, find their 360's, you know rest.game_masta14
sounds like justified revenge
mike2136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mike2136
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
I would beat the sh*t out of them and fu#%ing kill them, or just get new friends
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tacubano
Personally I think you're full of it, but whatever.caseystryker
dude i don't care what u think, i had to pay so much for that machine and now i don't know how to get all that money back
karnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 karnis
is this covered in the warranty?!?! is there a way to contact sony and get a new console?tacubano
kick his ass seriously hard then punch him then make him pay for a new one.
lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts
be like steven seagal, break his back with a 360 under his spine....
Avatar image for xxxxrefusedxxxx
xxxxrefusedxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xxxxrefusedxxxx
Member since 2005 • 356 Posts
[QUOTE="caseystryker"]Personally I think you're full of it, but whatever.tacubano
dude i don't care what u think, i had to pay so much for that machine and now i don't know how to get all that money back

Tell the guy who broke it to pay for it. It's obviously his responsibility. If he doesn't have the money, tell him he needs to either sell some stuff to pay you, or give you some stuff worth about the price of a PS3 that you can sell yourself. If he absolutely refuses, speak to his parents and tell them what a knob their son is. If that doesn't work, if your parents happen to have home insurance it would be covered under that, but there is likely a deductible and your parents might not want to make a claim for such a small item in case it raises their rates. I question the truth behind this post, because I cannot imagine why you would invite people over to your house who would intentionally cause harm to your things. I guess kids were just different when I was growing up. Good luck.
demented2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 demented2001
Member since 2004 • 105 Posts
0_0 just tell me where they live *gets trusty axe* Well arn't they silly bi*ches for messing with the ps3
jay_k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#26 jay_k3
Member since 2006 • 477 Posts
If this is indeed true, then I think your friend is pretty stupid and he has to pay for it. I really hate fanboys. The funniest thing is I don't have a lot of friends who have ps3s. All of my friends mainly have 360s including myself, but if I bought one, which I am planning too, they would want to play it. I bet they would come over a lot more just to play the ps3, even though their 360 owners. Honestly that is so pathetic. I hate fanboys. That was a 600 dollar investment that you lost just because their stupid not to like the system.
karnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 karnis
be like steven seagal, break his back with a 360 under his spine....lennygundam14
sounds nasty & cool
d0njuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 d0njuan
Member since 2004 • 192 Posts
you better make him pay for it....if he can't pay for it, make him be you're **** for 4 months or however long it took you to obtain you're ps3 money. that should do it
zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
make him pay for it....if he doesnt pay sue him
rainbowchick99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rainbowchick99
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts

tacubano

lol .. sure sure

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#31 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
make him pay for it....if he doesnt pay sue himzero_cool098
what he said. take him to small claims court for the price you paid for the PS3. Just be sure to take pictures, and bring any and all reciepts, and proof that he did it. that should do it. If you really wanna get revenge, then also try for some mental anguish, or something of the like.
beyond_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

#32 beyond_17
Member since 2004 • 1043 Posts
Were they really your "friends"? If yes, then i feel sorry for you
Avatar image for black_chewbacca
black_chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#33 black_chewbacca
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts
Well, if I were you I would personally hire 2 men to make a jungle gym out of his ***.
castlevaniaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 castlevaniaX
Member since 2004 • 547 Posts
I advise you to tell your mom about what happened and let her talk to your friend's mom to ask her to pay for it.
saladfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 saladfinger
Member since 2004 • 48 Posts
i would of smashed my friends faces in if ne of them piked it up or even touched.
sxs_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 sxs_alex
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts
tell him to sell his 360 along with some games and pay you back the money if he's really a good friend. if he refuses then ask his mom to pay for it. that's what i would do. $600 is a $hit load of money!!!
dascmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dascmir
Member since 2003 • 155 Posts
I kinda wonder, what happend after he smashed it? What did he say and what did he do?

castlevaniaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 castlevaniaX
I kinda wonder, what happend after he smashed it? What did he say and what did he do?

dascmir
yeah.. I'd like to know too.
Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2434 Posts
[QUOTE="tacubano"]the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....andrewwg94

^^ I Agree, if all this is true and saying "it broke in small little pieces" makes the story sound even more fake, jus make your friend pay for it. Why wouldn't you have kicked his a**? Did you just stand there crying waiting for him to put back together? No offence man but this story does sound a "little" fake..
castlevaniaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 castlevaniaX
[QUOTE="andrewwg94"][QUOTE="tacubano"]the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....Ice-Cube

^^ I Agree, if all this is true and saying "it broke in small little pieces" makes the story sound even more fake, jus make your friend pay for it. Why wouldn't you have kicked his a**? Did you just stand there crying waiting for him to put back together? No offence man but this story does sound a "little" fake..

If it's fake, we will go to him and smash his ps3 and x360 and we will tell his mom that he smashed them by his own desire. lolz
Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2434 Posts
[QUOTE="Ice-Cube"][QUOTE="andrewwg94"][QUOTE="tacubano"]the worst thing about it is that i had to work for 4 months to pay for it !!! all that time waiting and waiting..and now that virtual fighter 5 is coming out i wont be able to play it!!! :cry: sure i have a 360.....but mehhh...crackdown!?!?....castlevaniaX

If it's fake, we will go to him and smash his ps3 and x360 and we will tell his mom that he smashed them by his own desire. lolz

^Ahaahha, when ever your ready we'll go. I still think it's a fake story only because it sounds crazy yet stupid at the same time.
RoYaL1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RoYaL1990
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]if this is no BS story then you should kick his *** and make his mom pay for the thing then send it back and get a replacement, then ur up $500-$600 before taxes :lol:tacubano
yeah i guess i could talk to his mom...but i don't want his mom to pay for it since she is so nice to me....i want that as*HOLE to pay all!!!!

do you wanna be freinds with your freinds mom or want your ps3 back??

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
Ok heres what you do
Step1) ignore what everyone else is telling you to do and slap yourself for letting it happen
Step2)eat lotof mexican food,italian food,take 2 pounds of chocolate laxative
Step3) go to the X-bot's house,and you know play a LAN match of whatever you want to play
Step4)lure then away from the room where the LAN party is being held in,by trowing a PSP or a PS1 into the next room
Step5)Ok now this is where it gets fun,Remeber steps 1&2,now take your pants of and aim your poopdeck at theyre 360's and tv and let the fiesta begin,and dont just stop there why dont you fire your cannon at his pet,parents,amd siblings,next comes the best part run towards your friend that broke your PS3 and jump do a 180 spin in mid air,make sure your poopdeck is parallel to his face and let it RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP,then if you still have more ammunition unload it on the whole house/Apt.

and finally to clean your self whipe your bottom with his HALO 2 cds and Booklet and then stick it in his Mail box

Or you can just hire a Catholic priest to "bless him" (and if you really want to end it completely make sure the priest has AIDS/HIV

lol man im sick minded lol
RoYaL1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 RoYaL1990
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

Ok heres what you do
Step1) ignore what everyone else is telling you to do and slap yourself for letting it happen
Step2)eat lotof mexican food,italian food,take 2 pounds of chocolate laxative
Step3) go to the X-bot's house,and you know play a LAN match of whatever you want to play
Step4)lure then away from the room where the LAN party is being held in,by trowing a PSP or a PS1 into the next room
Step5)Ok now this is where it gets fun,Remeber steps 1&2,now take your pants of and aim your poopdeck at theyre 360's and tv and let the fiesta begin,and dont just stop there why dont you fire your cannon at his pet,parents,amd siblings,next comes the best part run towards your friend that broke your PS3 and jump do a 180 spin in mid air,make sure your poopdeck is parallel to his face and let it RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP,then if you still have more ammunition unload it on the whole house/Apt.

and finally to clean your self whipe your bottom with his HALO 2 cds and Booklet and then stick it in his Mail box

Or you can just hire a Catholic priest to "bless him" (and if you really want to end it completely make sure the priest has AIDS/HIV

lol man im sick minded lol
Rockman999

LMAO