MW2 patch working??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marusic07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marusic07
Member since 2007 • 84 Posts
I wanna buy mw2 again coz gettin abit bored of black ops but need to know have they actually patched up the game and got rid of the hackers? Thnx
doesntcare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 doesntcare
Member since 2007 • 1219 Posts

i havent experienced any. Been playing online constantly since the patch. Doesnt mean that it wont happen again though...

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
let me get something straight, lol u want to get mw2, cuz u tired of black ops? besides a few weapons and some killstreaks, its practically the same game lol. so dont u think ud get tired of mw2 as well? and the patch i think is going to be live on the 15th
Goldglove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Goldglove
Member since 2003 • 508 Posts
Yeah, there is something really fun about MW2. I got bored of Blops after the first month. After the patch I haven't seen any hacked lobbies.
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Been playing before and after the patch. All cheaters are gone.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#6 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
let me get something straight, lol u want to get mw2, cuz u tired of black ops? besides a few weapons and some killstreaks, its practically the same game lol. so dont u think ud get tired of mw2 as well? and the patch i think is going to be live on the 15thJoKeR_421
I think the entire atmosphere is different due to the modern setting as well as the awesome weapons.
Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

let me get something straight, lol u want to get mw2, cuz u tired of black ops? besides a few weapons and some killstreaks, its practically the same game lol. so dont u think ud get tired of mw2 as well? and the patch i think is going to be live on the 15thJoKeR_421

there really not as similar as you think. black ops isquite a bitmore balanced but from a technical standpoint the game is crap (bad framerate, horrible connection issues, etc.). mw2 on the other hand, is very unbalanced and is filled with nubetoobers with scavenger and quickscopers, but the game runs silky smoothy. pick your poison. lol

KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts

Patch is already out, haven't seen any online cheaters since. Mw2's online is better than Black Ops imo. They feel completely different from each other. Black Ops is a more balanced shooter overall, but it lags horribly and the weapons all feel the same. Mw2 isn't as balanced but it runs like butter and the weapons are better.

stereopathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stereopathic
Member since 2004 • 112 Posts
same as the others here, i haven't seen any hacking since the patch & firmware update. it's safe to go back in the water. for now anyway.