MUST READ.. Final Fantasy 7 remake NEWS (PSN store ff7 orinal aswell)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 porturocker
Member since 2005 • 764 Posts

ok so here you have it ...

Final fantasy 7 coming ONLY to PS3 The remake that is the original Final fantasy will come out at the same time on PSN and XBLA ....

so what do you guys think of that and here you got Fresh news coming from the new memeber of playstationlife****

I can now reveal exclusive inside info about Final Fantasy… VII!

Final Fantasy VII will be getting a "new" version of the ****c game from the massive franchise and it will be exclusive (for now at least) to the PLAYSTATION 3. It is unclear whether a new version will be a simple remake or an extension to the original like Crisis Core, and if it will be a Blu-ray release, or on the PSN. Something else which won't be exclusive is the original FF7 which will be coming to the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade by the end of the year.

Both of this info will be officially announced at either Square Enix's August conference in Japan, or the Tokyo Game Show.

PSLS lists all of our inside info under rumor until it becomes official.

Full ART.. http://playstationlife.net/2008/07/22/the-final-fantasy-info/#more-971

bushidotu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bushidotu
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts
huh? anyways proof of this info please.
JIT93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JIT93
Member since 2007 • 5590 Posts
Um I don't understand french?
eric252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 eric252
Member since 2008 • 594 Posts

huh? anyways proof of this info please.bushidotu

Check the link at the bottom.

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts
We'll see ..
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
fake
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 porturocker
for more info go to the lnk and .. its true so .. i cant say more .. but remember these post wen the tokio game show is on or the germane game show ....
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

Yeah releasing the original to the store and remaking itat the same time.

Lets wait for SE big event and see what they say instead of believing rumors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-58319077a6477

for more info go to the lnk and .. its true so .. i cant say more .. but remember these post wen the tokio game show is on or the germane game show .... porturocker

You do know that SE is holding a special event at the beginning of August and has a big FF VII announcement right, I just hope people don't get to excited about this.

solaris1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 solaris1979
Member since 2003 • 1592 Posts

[QUOTE="porturocker"]for more info go to the lnk and .. its true so .. i cant say more .. but remember these post wen the tokio game show is on or the germane game show .... Star650

You do know that SE is holding a special event at the beginning of August and has a big FF VII announcement right, I just hope people don't get to excited about this.

About the only thing that will get me excited from SE right now is that they are going to release 8-bit version of FF13 on 360, or that tri-ace is announcing all their games on PS3 as well.

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts
If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. )
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 porturocker

[QUOTE="porturocker"]for more info go to the lnk and .. its true so .. i cant say more .. but remember these post wen the tokio game show is on or the germane game show .... Star650

yes i do know .. and at that show ul only get a wait 2 more weks for or big news .. people had to sing a NPD at e3 .. but i heard some were .... somethign about the NEW ps3 game that is going to be shown at the tokio game show and no its not the FF one you guys are going to be WOW'd .. but yeh lets wait 2 to 3 weeks and you guys are going to rember these post .. ull see...

djHaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 djHaQ
Member since 2005 • 1872 Posts
Broken link. I assume fake anyway.
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 porturocker

If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) JumpingMirrior

i see what you mean .. but no sony dosent have the rights show publish the game thats all .. and its going to hapen ff7 (ps1) is going to be on PSN AND XBLA ... for now no matter how much we fight it xbox has more people online so its only right for SE to want to make the most money but the REMAKE will be a PS3 ONLY .. like i said befor youl remember these post ..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-58319077a6477

[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"]If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) porturocker

i see what you mean .. but no sony dosent have the rights show publish the game thats all .. and its going to hapen ff7 (ps1) is going to be on PSN AND XBLA ... for now no matter how much we fight it xbox has more people online so its only right for SE to want to make the most money but the REMAKE will be a PS3 ONLY .. like i said befor youl remember these post ..

If they are going to remake it for the PS3 why release the original for the PSN STORE ?

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 porturocker

Broken link. I assume fake anyway.djHaQ

its not fake .. and i dont know why the link dosent work here it is again ...

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/07/22/the-final-fantasy-info/#more-971

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 porturocker
[QUOTE="porturocker"]

[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"]If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) Star650

If they are going to remake it for the PS3 why release the original for the PSN STORE ?

the PS3 one mai not be a "REMAKE" its a folow up or ff7 with some new things .. all we know its the ps1 will be on PSN and XBL .. with a bit up to dated look

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JumpingMirrior

[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"]If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) porturocker

Wait.. Didn't Sony publish FF7? ( At least in USa/ Europe? ) wouldn't that give Sony some say into a downloadable FF7 release? Im just confused, cause i thought i recall seeing Sony Computer Entertainment America pop up when i loaded up FF7?:P Honestly to me the FF13 annoucement wasn't tha tbig of a deal ( Once i thought about it more ) But a FF7 Remake for PS3 only would shut up alot of the FF fanboys. ( I think what Sony REALLY needs to do is scoop up Level-5, or at least make sure Level-5 does PS3 only RPGs. With Valkeria Chronicles this November, White NIght Chronicles and Dark Cloud 3 in 2009, plus a FF7 PS3 only remake * And some more RPGs we may not know yet* woudl make me pretty happy! )
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 porturocker
[QUOTE="porturocker"]

[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"]If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) JumpingMirrior

Wait.. Didn't Sony publish FF7? ( At least in USa/ Europe? ) wouldn't that give Sony some say into a downloadable FF7 release? Im just confused, cause i thought i recall seeing Sony Computer Entertainment America pop up when i loaded up FF7?:P Honestly to me the FF13 annoucement wasn't tha tbig of a deal ( Once i thought about it more ) But a FF7 Remake for PS3 only would shut up alot of the FF fanboys. ( I think what Sony REALLY needs to do is scoop up Level-5, or at least make sure Level-5 does PS3 only RPGs. With Valkeria Chronicles this November, White NIght Chronicles and Dark Cloud 3 in 2009, plus a FF7 PS3 only remake * And some more RPGs we may not know yet* woudl make me pretty happy! )

Agree i remember seeing the same thing but from what i been able to look around that dosent gave sony any rights (even tho i think the same way you do) and yes im with you all the way about level 5

And about the * And some more RPGs we may not know yet* .. gave it 3 to 4 weeks your going to see 10 things coming your way ..(not only RPGs)

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JumpingMirrior
[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"][QUOTE="porturocker"]

Agree i remember seeing the same thing but from what i been able to look around that dosent gave sony any rights (even tho i think the same way you do) and yes im with you all the way about level 5

And about the * And some more RPGs we may not know yet* .. gave it 3 to 4 weeks your going to see 10 things coming your way ..(not only RPGs)

I dont think Sony doesnt have to buy Level 5 now tha ti thuink about it... I remember the whole deal with Level 5 and MS with the whole " True Fantasy Live Online" thing ( For those who dont remember or know it, it WAS to be an MMO, THE online title for the original Xbox. It was to also have Voice Chat among other things, but due to a bad relationship, Level 5 called it quits. ) They obviously have a better relationship with SOny :P and Sony is far more open and less restrictive, so IF Level 5 decided to try True Fantasy Live online for PS3 ( the CEO said that the 2 companies, Level 5 and MS will probably not work toegether again and the CEO still has interest in bringing back TFLO, so maybe that can come to PS3 as well! ) As logn as a FF7 remake or expansion is PS3 only, thats all that is really important though.. If i were sony i'd try to get a downloadable version of FF7 PSn only, but that is far less important.
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 porturocker
[QUOTE="porturocker"][QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"][QUOTE="porturocker"]

[QUOTE="JumpingMirrior"]If its real, it needs to be PS3 exclusive. I'm not just saying that cause i like PS3, i say it because Square annoyed MANY people with their E3 annoucements. They annoyed their BIG PlayStation market. I know people who are planning to NOT buy FF13 now... They need to either release a PS3 only FF7 Remake ( or expansion ) and Sony needs to step in IF FF7 is to be put on PSN/XBL ( Sony has the rights to FF7 correct? Sony needs to step in and prevent it form XBL if they can. ) JumpingMirrior

I dont think Sony doesnt have to buy Level 5 now tha ti thuink about it... I remember the whole deal with Level 5 and MS with the whole " True Fantasy Live Online" thing ( For those who dont remember or know it, it WAS to be an MMO, THE online title for the original Xbox. It was to also have Voice Chat among other things, but due to a bad relationship, Level 5 called it quits. ) They obviously have a better relationship with SOny :P and Sony is far more open and less restrictive, so IF Level 5 decided to try True Fantasy Live online for PS3 ( the CEO said that the 2 companies, Level 5 and MS will probably not work toegether again and the CEO still has interest in bringing back TFLO, so maybe that can come to PS3 as well! ) As logn as a FF7 remake or expansion is PS3 only, thats all that is really important though.. If i were sony i'd try to get a downloadable version of FF7 PSn only, but that is far less important.

i see what you mean ... i think all we can do for now (some of us not talk aobut we know) others is wait .. 3 more weeks is ok and heres some info and a picture ul see all over the net in 10 hours .. even gamespot is going to talk about it ...

heres a list coming from sony SOOOMMMEEE WEERREEE ...:roll: ....

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 porturocker

Keep in mind trophys can be added at any time to a game !

and from now on star gaving a look at my blog daily for breaking news on the gaming world...

And Thank You

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JumpingMirrior

and from now on star gaving a look at my blog daily for breaking news on the gaming world...

And Thank You

porturocker
Yup, trophy support is easy to implement assume you jsut got some time!
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 porturocker
[QUOTE="porturocker"]

And Thank You

JumpingMirrior

Yup, trophy support is easy to implement assume you jsut got some time!

yes your right and people dont get that part at time but for now thouse new games is as it stands ...

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Sounds fake.
paul999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 paul999
Member since 2003 • 240 Posts
I would buy it if they did a remake.
Becent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Becent
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts
I don't want to call you a faker TC since you seem like a nice guy but both times you've given the links, I've just gone to an error page. I did check out this "Playstation Lifestyle" page on google but when i try entering I also get an error page....but i wouldn't doubt the fact that theres something exciting coming from Square Enix. I heard that theres been some talk about Square doing something for Sony now that 360 got FFXIII from the guys over at 1up.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
orial...LOL
Sushiisownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sushiisownage
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Doubt its true. Why should we care anyways, if you really really want it buy it. 70-100 bucks isn't that bad seeing as most of are games today are 60$ and if you a big fan a few more 10's doesn't hurt.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
this could be the best new EVER , thanks alot now i know that its comeing for sure :) and i really hope that this final fantasy game will only be on PS3
Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts

why does everyone cry about getting the remake?????

Play the damn original FF7 like Im currently doing. Getting a FF7 remake is a waste of money and time.

oldscratch82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 oldscratch82
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

I smell something.

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts

Its playstationlife$tyle (replace the $ with an s). Anyway, I hate Final Fantasy.

Gunblade20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gunblade20
Member since 2006 • 453 Posts
I think Sony does have rights to anything FF7 related, which is why anything related to FF7 only comes to Sony consoles.
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
[QUOTE="Star650"]

[QUOTE="porturocker"]for more info go to the lnk and .. its true so .. i cant say more .. but remember these post wen the tokio game show is on or the germane game show .... solaris1979

About the only thing that will get me excited from SE right now is that they are going to release 8-bit version of FF13 on 360, or that tri-ace is announcing all their games on PS3 as well.

Yes I hope tri ace shows the ps3 some love

Ad-2cool4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 Ad-2cool4u
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
You know, it seems like it could happen. I mean the original FFVII for PSN and XBLM, and then a remake for the PS3 sounds fair. It seems like it could very well happen. I remember my friend getting Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo off of the XBLM the other day (which is fun as hell, dont diss :P) and I believe that was on the PS1 as well. So this is plausable. And anyways, its kinda fanboyish not wanthing the 360 to get it (I see lots of people complaining), it just means that other people who didnt play the game when it came out, or dont have a PS3/2/1 for the game, just get to enjoy the marvel that is FFVII :D
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Yeah, how about some OFFICIAL WORD?

It's just another fake BS rumor

bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#38 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts
I'll wait till TGS to find out if this is real or not.
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 porturocker

i get you guys i dont have any WHY you guys have to belive me and that WHY im saying save these page your going to remember aout it in 3 to 4 weeks time..

and until i got my news were i get them from (whoi get them from) i didnt belive randim $hit aswell .. but yeah gave a look at my profile .. il update it daily with new news ...

FF news in a short time ...

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 porturocker

and like i said on the fist post NEWS BEFOR ANY ONE ELSE .. these post i made here about 8 hours ago ... u can now go to psu.com and soon ign and gamespot only now they are reporting on it...

lol just saying thats all ...

bring the fresh fresh news ...

porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 porturocker

Just a fast note Something big on AUG 3rd....

thats all i can say for now

mai not be about FF keep that in mind