Move directional controller -- no wrist strap

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darth_Snutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Darth_Snutch
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts

Just out of curiousity has anyone opened a move controller and not found a wrist strap inside the box? For some reason my Move directional controller didn't have one in the box, though my other two Move wand did.

Avatar image for NakedSnake-1993
NakedSnake-1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NakedSnake-1993
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts

It does not come with a strap because its not like your going to be swinging the Navigation controller.

jj42883

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jj42883
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts

It does not come with a strap because its not like your going to be swinging the Navigation controller.

NakedSnake-1993
what he said. The navigation controller has no motion controls. It's basically just a one-handed dual-shock controller. There's no reason to swing it around so there's no need to secure it to your wrist.
Darth_Snutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Darth_Snutch
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts

NakedSnake-1993
The picture on the boxes shows wrist straps on both of the guys wrists though. And while you probably won't be flailing the directional move around like the wand, it certainly could fly out of your hand. Also the directional move has a hole for the strap. Luckily for me I have a couple extra Wii straps from the whole Wii strap debacle.