Motorstorm psp demo out!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

in case you guys didnt notice, the new Motorstorm demo is out on the Playstation Store....its a short demo, but pretty fun. I am impressed by how close it feels to the PS3 version. Obviously there's no rumble and the graphics aren't as good, but the feel is very similar. Hopefully i can rent the full version at blockbuster or buy the game on sale.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18834 Posts
this demo is more faster than the PS3 versions. anyway i have a question for those who have the real game, can you change ur custom soundtrack on the fly or do u have to pause the game?
FendersONLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 FendersONLY
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
this demo is more faster than the PS3 versions. anyway i have a question for those who have the real game, can you change ur custom soundtrack on the fly or do u have to pause the game?PSP107
Its completely at random so you have no control as far as I know. Great game with or without your tunes. Got it the day before launch and still haven't beat it so your gonna have a long road ahead, and tons of fun.
KzJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KzJoe
Member since 2009 • 626 Posts

Yeh I have it, It's ok but it gets boring really fast

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#5 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

I have it and there's plenty of content. Got it on (UMD) release day (which was earlier than PSN release day) and haven't finished it yet either. Although have been giving GT some lurve so.... :P

D-RS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 D-RS
Member since 2009 • 2003 Posts
i got it on launch , great game !
Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#7 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

Glad I tried the demo before I bought the game...I'm not a fan of the way it plays after trying it.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18834 Posts
[QUOTE="PSP107"]this demo is more faster than the PS3 versions. anyway i have a question for those who have the real game, can you change ur custom soundtrack on the fly or do u have to pause the game?FendersONLY
Its completely at random so you have no control as far as I know. .

that sucks
Avatar image for bowchikawowowow
bowchikawowowow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 bowchikawowowow
Member since 2009 • 69 Posts

i personally this game is not that great ever since i downloaded the demo, the controls suck but the grafics and sound are ok, i heard the multiplayer was mesed up, which is the only thing i look forward to in any game the most, overall i think the game is ok but could've been alot better and wasn't made to its fullest potentional on the PSP

roosuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 roosuu
Member since 2009 • 1084 Posts
Can anyone tell me the song used during the race of the demo version?
TheMetalFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheMetalFire
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Um is this demo availabe in psn in uk? I looked on my psn from psp and couldnt find the demo, and then i looked on the psn through media go and it wasnt there as well :( Does anyone know if you can get the demo if ur in uk? If u downloaded it somewher else, can i have link please? tyty