Most graphicaly stunning PS3 game yet to come out: MGS 4, FFXIII or Uncharted?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
WE PS3 owners are very lucky. We are getting within the next year all these gorgous games. But th eones that stand out in my mind are MGS4, FF XIII, and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. These games look so real and life like. (kicks the crap out of Gears of war IMO) Which one do you think will be the bigger graphical powerhouse?
siul123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 siul123456
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
I think MGS4 but FFXIII looks good too
zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
cant decide yet since killzone is about to be revealed next month so i have to see that first....but for those you list i think it will be ffXIII (as always) since squeenix is known for those preettty graphics
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
MGS 4 FTW
redandblack23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 redandblack23
Member since 2006 • 1328 Posts
mgs4
myxylplyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 myxylplyx
Member since 2003 • 519 Posts

cant decide yet since killzone is about to be revealed next month so i have to see that first....but for those you list i think it will be ffXIII (as always) since squeenix is known for those preettty graphicszero_cool098

Yes, I would put Killzone 2 in that list as well considering all of the nay-saying about the original trailer coupled with the shroud of secrecy surrounding the upcoming E3 private showing.

sarges24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 sarges24
Member since 2005 • 395 Posts

WE PS3 owners are very lucky. We are getting within the next year all these gorgous games. But th eones that stand out in my mind are MGS4, FF XIII, and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. These games look so real and life like. (kicks the crap out of Gears of war IMO) Which one do you think will be the bigger graphical powerhouse?
black_awpN1

Within the next year? Well you can throw Final Fantasy XIII right out of the mix then because we won't see it until LATE 2008 unless Square Enix's business practices have magically changed and they plan to release it in both Japan and America w/in the same month...

You know MGS will be there in terms of graphics. Also Uncharted obviously looks nice, Lair does as well, and a few other titles stand out. Bigger Graphical Power House though? It would be to hard not to say MGS but the fact Uncharted is coming out of a Sony Studio and they're all linked when it comes to developing [they all talk to each other] I think Naughty Dog might have a head up on Kojima Productions. As much as I want to say Uncharted you just can't say anything other than MGS atm...