Most enjoyable game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

suchoi1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 suchoi1919
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts

what was your most fun and enjoyable game that keeps you play

-_Cloud_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 -_Cloud_-
Member since 2005 • 1851 Posts

suchoi1919
Well, to be honest with you, nothing lol. Lately, all the games I've played are collecting dust, I guess I'm taking a break on playing them. I guess I could say that I'm on a mission to find that one game that I will keep coming back to playing. But I've got a question for you suchoi1919, I own the game Lumines and I get really far in the puzzles, but when I lose, all the puzzle levels I achieved restarts. With this issue, I've stopped playing Lumines, and I was wondering if it was possible to save the levels you get to, cause I hate re-doing everything i've done over and over again. But if you truly want an answer to your thread, I would have to say Grand theft auto: Liberty city stories, I never get bored playing that game, running around, shooting, driving, never gets old for me.
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts

[QUOTE="suchoi1919"] But if you truly want an answer to your thread, I would have to say Grand theft auto: Liberty city stories, I never get bored playing that game, running around, shooting, driving, never gets old for me.-_Cloud_-

AGREED.

VCS too for that matter

kimbokasteniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 kimbokasteniv
Member since 2004 • 3892 Posts

Well I found playing lumines to be a very relaxing and trancy experience. The only thing that bugged my is that my eyes hurt after several hours of one play through.

I also found Ace combat to be very enjoyable to play. The music is great, and the missions are all quite fun.

Tekken was extremely enjoyable when I played it with friends. Since not only is a game much better when others are around, but fighting a human is interesting.

Burnout was also very enjoyable, albeit tense at times. But if you like that, then you are set.

I also found wipeout to be very enjoyable once I was rancing at the phantom level, and could manage my way around the track quite competently.

Oh damn, I just looked back up at your question and realized you wanted to know my most enjoyable game experience. Oh well.

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
I enjoy all my games a lot but right now, it would have to be Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness that takes the spot.
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts
FTB2, Manhunt 2, Warhammer 40k Squad Commander, The Warriors, Killzone and SFLS are all really enjoyable for me. Play them all a bit..
-_Cloud_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -_Cloud_-
FTB2, Manhunt 2, Warhammer 40k Squad Commander, The Warriors, Killzone and SFLS are all really enjoyable for me. Play them all a bit..lostcali8
How did you get Warhammer 40k Squad Commander, isn't that game still in the development stage?
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostcali8
Picked it up yesterday. Just came out on the 12th I think..
joshsta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9 joshsta7
Member since 2007 • 280 Posts
Tekken: Dark Resurrection was one of the most addicting and most enjoyable games for me. I spent just over 20 hours on it.
-_Cloud_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -_Cloud_-
Picked it up yesterday. Just came out on the 12th I think..lostcali8
Holy snaps, I didn't know that!?!? How is it, can you tell me some things about it, how is it etc? How did it turn out? thanks in advance.
barcarulz007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 barcarulz007
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
GTA: Vice City Stories is my favorite game until i get fifa 08
vigilant_hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 vigilant_hawk
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

suchoi1919

I know everyone hates this game but Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. never gets old for me.

i also enjoy Burnout, Field Commander (although no one goes online with it anymore), Jeanne D'Arc and the Untold Legends series.

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts

The most enjoyable and fun game I've played on PSP was Brave Story New Traveler, there's not much of replay value but I couldn't kept it down.

As for replay value Disgaea takes the place, maybe along with Tekken DR. I don't know why it feels so great on PSP, as it is basically Tekken 5 from ps2

lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostcali8

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]Picked it up yesterday. Just came out on the 12th I think..-_Cloud_-
Holy snaps, I didn't know that!?!? How is it, can you tell me some things about it, how is it etc? How did it turn out? thanks in advance.

Lots and lots a fun imo. The demo doesnt really do it justice just because of all the different weapons, units, terrain, enemy types etc. Stuffs a bit more polished in game (sounds, explosions) and the cutscenes are a treat to watch. If your a Warhammer fan youll love it. Online supports infrastructure and ad hoc, both are 2 to 8 players so games get pretty crazy. Very challenging the further you get into the campaign too, battles really become epic affairs lasting more than an hour. Best part is the 29.99 msrp :)

Ill get a review up as soon as I beat it. Find me on the 40k boards if you have any more questions.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
I get much enjoyment out of FFT WOTL. :D
getfreaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 getfreaky
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
Gun Shawdown...great gameplay, great stories and great graphic.