Modnation Frustrating you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Loudli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Loudli
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

Is it just me or is modnation very unforgiving, i find myself in first place just to be put down to 12th within seconds just after completing challenges.

This game make anyone else rage like me?:P

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

What frustrates me about it is that there is no one playing online...atleast as far as I have seen. Could find a xp game at all.

Lonnie2Hottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lonnie2Hottie
Member since 2005 • 933 Posts

Well, I'm frustrated that I don't have it yet.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

What frustrates me about it is that there is no one playing online...atleast as far as I have seen. Could find a xp game at all.

rzepak

I hope this game sells well! I just bought it off of Amazon and cant wait to get it. The game deserves attention. What is an xp game?

And I would rather have the game be too hard then too easy ;).

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

Well, I'm frustrated that I don't have it yet.

Lonnie2Hottie
Yep.That is what I feel too.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

[QUOTE="rzepak"]

NaveedLife

I hope this game sells well! I just bought it off of Amazon and cant wait to get it. The game deserves attention. What is an xp game?

And I would rather have the game be too hard then too easy ;).

Its basically a ranked game. 15 min waiting and 3 people in race lobby...you need 4 for the race to start...awesome.

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
playing RDR right now. But have the games im gonna trade in to get cash for MNR
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I love it, not frustrating at all yet in career mode. Can't wait to play online.

jtemplegarage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jtemplegarage
Member since 2008 • 266 Posts

I would assume it's probably going to take a few days before you start seeing a lot of people racing for XP online. I mean, A.) it just came out yesterday, B.) most people are probably playing career mode first to unlock stuff, or creating stuff, and C.) it's the middle of the work week.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend - I'm betting you'll see a LOT more people on there starting Friday. I'm not worried.

Personally, I'm loving the game so far - it's challenging, but I like that. Too many kart racers are made for little kids, and have that "little kid" mindset when it comes to the difficulty. Here, when you win a race, it MEANS SOMETHING. I actually did a little "victory fist pump" when I finally managed to take down Hale! That guy was driving me nuts for a good 20 races! :P

BlackBronx187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BlackBronx187
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

I just hate when i drift and hit a wall I am completly turned around.Thats me. I think people are too busy creating then racing.

BlackendV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BlackendV
Member since 2007 • 1929 Posts
Ive been on each day since I got it and have spent most my time on career and create. But that's also to do with not wanting to wait in a lobby after all those load times, I just goto career where I can get racing. I hope it steadily sees more users as there is no point having this sort of game with few people online. Some of the top rated tracks have only been voted for 30 times.
jtemplegarage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jtemplegarage

I would assume it's probably going to take a few days before you start seeing a lot of people racing for XP online. I mean, A.) it just came out yesterday, B.) most people are probably playing career mode first to unlock stuff, or creating stuff, and C.) it's the middle of the work week.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend - I'm betting you'll see a LOT more people on there starting Friday. I'm not worried.

Personally, I'm loving the game so far - it's challenging, but I like that. Too many kart racers are made for little kids, and have that "little kid" mindset when it comes to the difficulty. Here, when you win a race, it MEANS SOMETHING. I actually did a little "victory fist pump" when I finally managed to take down Hale! That guy was driving me nuts for a good 20 races! :P

jtemplegarage

Looks like I was right - online got a LOT better this past weekend! Way more people playing and it was much easier to find a race. It'll probably just get easier now that we're moving into the summer as well... I know I'll be doing plenty of racing over the upcoming weeks!

Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Respawn-d
Member since 2010 • 2936 Posts

No body ever is in xp racers. They always are in casual.

jtemplegarage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jtemplegarage

No body ever is in xp racers. They always are in casual.

Respawn-d

Well, I can find people in XP races sometimes, although to be honest I haven't done many of them. You're always going to find more people in the casual races because that's where you can use all the bazillions of player-created tracks; XP races are only on the dev-created tracks, so you can't get the same variety - it's really just intended for people trying to build up rankings and trophies.