This topic is locked from further discussion.

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 P08C
Member since 2008 • 729 Posts
does anybody know of any mmorpg due release on the ps3 for the summer......i really want to spend my summer addicted to a sweet mmo but i don't know what's coming out or the earliest release for ps3s first mmo
MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MKLOL
Member since 2007 • 2080 Posts
spending the summer addicted to a rpg is better !!!
P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 P08C

spending the summer addicted to a rpg is better !!!MKLOL

lol, that too, are there any cool rpgs (preferably jrpgs) coming soon....FFXIII isn't due for a while and i heard something about eternal sonata coming for ps3?

mintyfresh1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mintyfresh1212
Member since 2006 • 42 Posts

a mmorpg for ps3?

that would be pretty sick

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Trx07
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts

summer addicted to a videogame..............right ok........ i would rather skate out side than waste my sumber but ur choice

am the agency, but i dnt know when its gana be out

gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts

summer addicted to a videogame..............right ok........ i would rather skate out side than waste my sumber but ur choice

Trx07

I could say the same to you.. I would rather make money/learn something/do anything memorable than skate or play videogames...haha

maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts

Trx07

games are better and this "outside" you speak of supposedly sucks and its full of bad bad people that commit murder and do crimes

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 P08C

Trx07

i'm a piano performance major and my summers are spent as such

wake up sometime.........

practice piano during the day

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

play video games until 6 or 7 am......until the sun starts peeking its ugly face through my windows

go to bed.....

NOTE: i don't go outside much.....my outside season is during july and i only usually spend time outside during the evening or night....

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 P08C
[QUOTE="Trx07"]

maccer101

games are better and this "outside" you speak of supposedly sucks and its full of bad bad people that commit murder and do crimes

there is plenty of "outside" in a game anyway

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
jrpg= WHITE KNIGHT STORY>..which was slated for 08 but now there is no release date...hopefully more info soon =(
Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Trx07
[QUOTE="Trx07"]

P08C

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

play video games until 6 or 7 am......until the sun starts peeking its ugly face through my windows

go to bed.....

NOTE: i don't go outside much.....my outside season is during july and i only usually spend time outside during the evening or night....

I wasent attacking you mate.... i thogut ur like some guys i know 24/7 games in the summer lol

gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
[QUOTE="Trx07"]

P08C

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

kudos on having a life....hehe... videogames are amazing...unless they suck you in and eat every minute of your time.. hmm that kind of sounds like...World of Warcraft?....

alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 alfonsorc84
Member since 2005 • 1003 Posts
[QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

gamer_marrik

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

kudos on having a life....hehe... videogames are amazing...unless they suck you in and eat every minute of your time.. hmm that kind of sounds like...World of Warcraft?....

+1 .. damn WoW half a year spend in that game

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MKLOL

Trx07

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

I wasent attacking you mate.... i thogut ur like some guys i know 24/7 games in the summer lol

Me ?!?!?!?! :D :)) Jokeing :D:twisted:
P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 P08C

Trx07

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

yeah, i didn't think you were........i wish i could be a 24/7 gamer though because real life sucks....sorry that's how it is for me

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MKLOL
[QUOTE="gamer_marrik"][QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

alfonsorc84

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

I'm so GLaD I survived that game... But when wrath comes I don't know what will happen ! :?
alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 alfonsorc84
[QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="gamer_marrik"][QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

MKLOL

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

I'm so GLaD I survived that game... But when wrath comes I don't know what will happen ! :?

well uninstall the game .. take the discs then put em on a safebox and throw away the key ... that should do it lol

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

Square enix is working in a new MMORPG for the Ps3/PC.

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MKLOL
[QUOTE="MKLOL"][QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="gamer_marrik"][QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

alfonsorc84

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

well uninstall the game .. take the discs then put em on a safebox and throw away the key ... that should do it lol

I will kill my wow hunger with Oblivion lol! And ALL my friends are plaing wow! so getting discs will be a piece of cake...

All my friends are talking abou wow !! It drives me crazy! :(

halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts
lol games for the summer isnt good. These are the years that you will be rembering later so wasting time on video games for more than two hours is bad. Go and do somthing productive
libacheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 libacheese
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
couldn't agree with you more halfbreed u should be outside catching some rays and meeting some nice ladies :P forget video games when u got booze and a bunch of nice friends ;)
MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MKLOL
couldn't agree with you more halfbreed u should be outside catching some rays and meeting some nice ladies :P forget video games when u got booze and a bunch of nice friends ;)libacheese
Booze left hand, Controller right hand, bunch of friends online... Isn't it the same thing ? :P
Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Godofnerdyness
Member since 2007 • 3248 Posts

Square enix is working in a new MMORPG for the Ps3/PC.

AgentA-Mi6

Ooooh, sounds good. Do you have any more info?

the_crosbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_crosbie
Member since 2007 • 740 Posts
i get my "outside" fix from oblivion
P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 P08C

couldn't agree with you more halfbreed u should be outside catching some rays and meeting some nice ladies :P forget video games when u got booze and a bunch of nice friends ;)libacheese

i'm almost 21 (less than a month) i have a girlfriend who is 21 that i've been dating for 2 years.....she's graduated from college....i am in college and pursuing a degree in piano performance and planning on going to grad school MA and PhD afterwards and i have lots of friends who like booze and video games (they will be going home this summer :( ). I spend the school year doing endless amounts of homework walking to and fro going here and there doing this and that performing this and that and just want a summer inside with my ps3 and a good rpg and some tequila and the occasional bbq

Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Godofnerdyness

Oh, wait, I found the profile for the PS3 mmorpg from Square Enix.

Clicky me for info

Sounds great!

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Trx07

[QUOTE="libacheese"]couldn't agree with you more halfbreed u should be outside catching some rays and meeting some nice ladies :P forget video games when u got booze and a bunch of nice friends ;)P08C

i'm almost 21 (less than a month) i have a girlfriend who is 21 that i've been dating for 2 years.....she's graduated from college....i am in college and pursuing a degree in piano performance and planning on going to grad school MA and PhD afterwards and i have lots of friends who like booze and video games (they will be going home this summer :( ). I spend the school year doing endless amounts of homework walking to and fro going here and there doing this and that performing this and that and just want a summer inside with my ps3 and a good rpg and some tequila and the occasional bbq

lol in tht case get oblivion and then get uncharted and then get cod4 and then ger UT3!

you'll love it :)

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 P08C
[QUOTE="P08C"]

[QUOTE="libacheese"]couldn't agree with you more halfbreed u should be outside catching some rays and meeting some nice ladies :P forget video games when u got booze and a bunch of nice friends ;)Trx07

lol in tht case get oblivion and then get uncharted and then get cod4 and then ger UT3!

you'll love it :)

i'm pretty muh in love with oblivion but i need an awesome jrpg or an awesome mmo like WoW or something

alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 alfonsorc84
[QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="MKLOL"][QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="gamer_marrik"][QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

MKLOL

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

I will kill my wow hunger with Oblivion lol! And ALL my friends are plaing wow! so getting discs will be a piece of cake...

kill your friends then lol jk .. just stay away from WoW best advice anyone can get :D

libacheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 libacheese
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts
does anybody know of any mmorpg due release on the ps3 for the summer......i really want to spend my summer addicted to a sweet mmo but i don't know what's coming out or the earliest release for ps3s first mmoP08C
I HAPPEN TO KNOW OF A MMO ITS CALLED THE AGENCY!!!!!!!!1
MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MKLOL
[QUOTE="MKLOL"][QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="MKLOL"][QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="gamer_marrik"][QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"]

alfonsorc84

go to work at 1

get off at five and eat

practice until i'm done

go to bed.....

kill your friends then lol jk .. just stay away from WoW best advice anyone can get :D

Kill my friends you say? :D In wow! Good idea !!!!!! Bye now going to play wow ! :) j/k :D Too many Quotes ... My head hurts!!!
Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Trx07
I might try WOW! i'v never gave it a try, it cant be good enoguh to sotp me skateing can it?
MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MKLOL
I might try WOW! i'v never gave it a try, it cant be good enoguh to sotp me skateing can it?Trx07
It is good enought to make you stop breathing ! J/k
P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 P08C

oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)libacheese

hey thanks! next year i plan on doing a study abroad trip to London and want to show off my hot american 60gb ps3 to all my friends i'll make there........then get my ass kicked and get it stolen from me :P

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Trx07

[QUOTE="libacheese"]oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)P08C

hey thanks! next year i plan on doing a study abroad trip to London and want to show off my hot american 60gb ps3 to all my friends i'll make there........then get my ass kicked and get it stolen from me :P

tell me if your comming to london and when so i can eet you and we can play WOW together!

no seriously if u come down to london, let me know ;)

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 P08C
[QUOTE="P08C"]

[QUOTE="libacheese"]oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)Trx07

tell me if your comming to london and when so i can eet you and we can play WOW together!

WOW that would be great :p

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Trx07
[QUOTE="Trx07"][QUOTE="P08C"]

[QUOTE="libacheese"]oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)P08C

I lol'd!

and tht just reminds me, in MGS2 the girl to raiden goes

"beLIEve me jack" Pure genious.

hey are u sure u aint Kojamas (or wat ever it is :p) secret assistant?

:o

EDIT: my post f'up so i had to edit it :p

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 P08C
[QUOTE="P08C"][QUOTE="Trx07"][QUOTE="P08C"]

[QUOTE="libacheese"]oh in that case i dont blame you, but after u graduate u are gonna have one hell of a summer :P happy bday in advanced mate ;)Trx07

I lol'd!

and tht just reminds me, in MGS2 the girl to raiden goes

"beLIEve me jack" Pure genious.

hey are u sure u aint Kojamas (or wat ever it is :p) secret assistant?

:o

psn id: p08c

Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Godofnerdyness

[QUOTE="P08C"]does anybody know of any mmorpg due release on the ps3 for the summer......i really want to spend my summer addicted to a sweet mmo but i don't know what's coming out or the earliest release for ps3s first mmofootfoe2

I just searched The Agency, and wow, it looks great. Hopefully they hype it up so people will actually play it when it's released.

P08C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 P08C

[QUOTE="footfoe2"][QUOTE="P08C"]does anybody know of any mmorpg due release on the ps3 for the summer......i really want to spend my summer addicted to a sweet mmo but i don't know what's coming out or the earliest release for ps3s first mmoGodofnerdyness

I just searched The Agency, and wow, it looks great. Hopefully they hype it up so people will actually play it when it's released.

i'll definitely look into this one......release date?