This topic is locked from further discussion.

XgamerfreakX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 XgamerfreakX
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts
Anyone else playin this one?  I cant believe how realistic it is.
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts

Anyone else playin this one?  I cant believe how realistic it is.XgamerfreakX

I will be buyinhg it...ever since 2k sports started on the Dreamcast I have purchased every 2k game I could...the quality of the game if far better than anything EA has ever put out... And if you go back to the days of Sega and World Series Baseball...one of the greatest Baseball games ever...its the same guys....they just know how to make sports games...

jasonyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jasonyu
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts
I remember world series baseball for dreamcast, It is one of the best games.
janzaruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 janzaruk
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
I didn't even think it was out, not till like March 6th or something. Is it out?
jasonyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jasonyu
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts
I dont think its out yet
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jwat4

I didn't even think it was out, not till like March 6th or something. Is it out?janzaruk

I think the OP meant it looked realistic...and no it is not out yet...March 5th is the current release date...

janzaruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 janzaruk
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
ahhh. gotcha, thanks. does look good.
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

[QUOTE="XgamerfreakX"]Anyone else playin this one? I cant believe how realistic it is.jwat4

I will be buyinhg it...ever since 2k sports started on the Dreamcast I have purchased every 2k game I could...the quality of the game if far better than anything EA has ever put out... And if you go back to the days of Sega and World Series Baseball...one of the greatest Baseball games ever...its the same guys....they just know how to make sports games...

I agree 2K has some great sport titles, NFL 2K5, NHL 2K, NBA 2K, but EA has them beat in baseball, or at least did. MVP was the best, but 2K7 looks awesomely realistic!
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jwat4
[QUOTE="jwat4"]

[QUOTE="XgamerfreakX"]Anyone else playin this one? I cant believe how realistic it is.Cubs360

I agree 2K has some great sport titles, NFL 2K5, NHL 2K, NBA 2K, but EA has them beat in baseball, or at least did. MVP was the best, but 2K7 looks awesomely realistic!

MVP was good...but I think they figured it out this time around...and come on the announcing crew of Joe Morgan and... I cant remeber the other guys name right now...those two make the game for me...it just sounds like a real broadcast and I think that adds a lot to a sports game...
justblaze4567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 justblaze4567
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
mvp was one of the best baseball games out.what ever happend to the high heat series?, i enjoyed that alot.
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
I'm gonna wait til MLB 07 the show comes out(sony exclusive) and then judge which one is better.
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jwat4
I'm gonna wait til MLB 07 the show comes out(sony exclusive) and then judge which one is better.mmirza23
I have never been impressed by any of Sony's Sports titles...graphically they are never really up to par...and I havent seen or heard anything about the game with the exception of David Wright being on the cover...I know they do a good job simulating the game...and great gameplay is nice to have...but if thats all you got its not enough for me to buy it...
ch2423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 ch2423
Member since 2004 • 1978 Posts
After playing the crap that was MLB 2K6 for my 360 last year, it'll be a long time before I pick up another 2K baseball game (now basketball is another story, love 2K7).  For baseball this year I'll be going with MLB 07: The Show.  For me, it plays much more like real baseball and I end up with stats and HR distances that are close to what's put up in the pros.    
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mmirza23

[QUOTE="mmirza23"]I'm gonna wait til MLB 07 the show comes out(sony exclusive) and then judge which one is better.jwat4
I have never been impressed by any of Sony's Sports titles...graphically they are never really up to par...and I havent seen or heard anything about the game with the exception of David Wright being on the cover...I know they do a good job simulating the game...and great gameplay is nice to have...but if thats all you got its not enough for me to buy it...

Did you play MLB 06 the show last year(PS2)? it was the best baseball game out there...mlb2k6 was just awful, especially on the next gen system(360)

jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jwat4

[QUOTE="jwat4"][QUOTE="mmirza23"]I'm gonna wait til MLB 07 the show comes out(sony exclusive) and then judge which one is better.mmirza23

Did you play MLB 06 the show last year(PS2)? it was the best baseball game out there...mlb2k6 was just awful, especially on the next gen system(360)

Yeah I played both games...and I agree 2k6 was terrible...but I still wasnt impressed with the graphics for a sports game...I know it was on a PS2 and that was then and this is now and the PS3 is powerful enough to make the game better...but still if it doesnt impress me with the way it looks I probably wont pick it up...
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mmirza23
well thats cool, to each his own, I'm just gonna wait and see both reviews.
XgamerfreakX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XgamerfreakX
Yeah the sony games really suck compared to 2k sports!
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mmirza23

Yeah the sony games really suck compared to 2k sports! XgamerfreakX

Well that was only basketball and onl this year, mlb 06 the show was way better than mlb2k6 so its not always the case.

PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PuddleMonkey
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts
If MLB The Show 07 is anything like 06, it will destroy 2k.
elmetfano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 elmetfano
Member since 2006 • 4122 Posts
im getting the show for sure
-L-U-I-S-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#21 -L-U-I-S-
Member since 2006 • 3665 Posts
I'm getting The Show
vince7669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 vince7669
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts
Im planning on getting which ever one seems better. The only thing im concerned about is on 2k one is their servers. I love basketball but am constantly bummed by the online play and its not my connection i play every online game available on ps3 without a hitch. Does anyone no if it wil be the same bad online play or will it be improved. I have read many threads saying its a problem with using a router(which i do but don't have any problems with other games only 2k).
XgamerfreakX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XgamerfreakX
no its not out yet, i meant anyone gunna be playin this one.  if u fo for the show over 2k7 than u r dumb.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
How realistic is it? And is The Show even coming out for the PS3?
omgc89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 omgc89
Member since 2003 • 600 Posts

guys the release dat got pushed up a week it is out

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
For all those that don't know, MLB2k7 IS out already. It came out on Tuesday the 27th, and some stores didn't release it until yesterday March 1st.
chrisr913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chrisr913
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts
2k7 Baseball is out. It came out this past Tuesday. I bought it. It is pretty hot. The graphics are great, it looks real.
Richterbon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Richterbon23
Member since 2004 • 99 Posts
yea this game is pretty darn good.
dante82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dante82
Member since 2004 • 39 Posts
I'm definitely waiting until The Show comes out in April.  I really don't understand why anyone would buy 2K7 before The Show comes out.  I waited for both to come out last year and picked up MLB 06: The Show based on better reviews and I thought the game was pretty sweet.  So I plan on doing the same this year.  The rosters should be more accurate based on the later release date as well.  It sounds like 2K7 looks good but doesn't really play that well.  Is the frame rate really as bad on the PS3 as the reviewer states? I really wish the PS3 version of The Show or 2K7 would let you put your own music into the game during player walk-ups.   
rosssca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rosssca
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
I want MVP...nothing compares...period.
danny_ward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 danny_ward
Member since 2003 • 45 Posts
i got 2k7 for the ps3 just because i have a feeling the show will not come to ps3 this year probably next year. the datehas been pushed back so much that im not shure about it anymore., they have nothing on the game yet but i hope it comes out since the show has the best game last year. 2k7 is a great game that has really impressed me over last years edition that sucked really bad on the 360
XgamerfreakX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 XgamerfreakX
2k7 is SICK! Forget about the show! This game is amazing! IT IS THE BEST BASEBALL GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!
BroweChisox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BroweChisox
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
2k7 is SICK! Forget about the show! This game is amazing! IT IS THE BEST BASEBALL GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!XgamerfreakX
You are an idiot. It is one of the worst baseball games made in the past ten years.
austin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 austin
Member since 2002 • 424 Posts

I'm gonna wait til MLB 07 the show comes out(sony exclusive) and then judge which one is better.mmirza23

Agrees:D