Mhfu Nekoht's urgent quest Secret Request: 2 Monoblob

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Schultz38
Member since 2009 • 745 Posts
I have tried and tried to beat this, but I just can't. I swore I would never do the four horns quest ever again because it was so annoying/difficult. I have used the Devil Slicer and Blango Decimator. I just can't. I have waisted all of my money and items trying to beat it. I NEED HELP! Any weapon/armor suggestions and strategies would help, thanks.
EEKman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 EEKman71
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

I did it with a hammer. Once you figure out how to dodge the burrow attack everytime they become easier. It wasnt easy though.

darkPSPfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 darkPSPfan
Member since 2007 • 4934 Posts
i used death stench S and true devil slicer. suggestion.... if you feel bad about losing ur items, after you fail the quest, leave the game without saving
heiroglyphx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 heiroglyphx3
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

its like this.... all u have to do about the four horns is fight the monoblos first... i used frozen daggers+ weapon DS... rathalos equipment set(high rank set) when the monoblos or silver monoblos borrows all u have to do is move away from the spot where it was facing u wen it started to dig, since it is where they wud pop out TRUST ME!!!! and then when it comes out wait for it since 90% chance it will swing their tail right first then to the left... once it starts to swing, use demonic stance ( weapons turn red XD ) then ATTACK ITS LEG!!!!! wen it falls down DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIT ITS HEAD!!! WHY???? SINCE IT IS NOT ITS'S WEAKPOINT... INSTEAD, when it falls down, AIM FOR ITS BUTTT!!!! phew hope this helps... the 4 horns quest is actually very easy when u know their burrowing pattern... :D it usually takes me about 15 mins to kill them both using noob weapons but i usually finish the quest 7 - 8 mins. with stronger weaps but yeah DS or GS cud probably be the best weapon for monoblos, silver monoblos, diablos.... XD oh yeah if u want to know another technique, equip any weapon with poison that shud finish it fast :D

heiroglyphx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 heiroglyphx3

its like this.... all u have to do about the four horns is fight the monoblos first... i used frozen daggers+ weapon DS... rathalos equipment set(high rank set) when the monoblos or silver monoblos borrows all u have to do is move away from the spot where it was facing u wen it started to dig, since it is where they wud pop out TRUST ME!!!! and then when it comes out wait for it since 90% chance it will swing their tail right first then to the left... once it starts to swing, use demonic stance ( weapons turn red XD ) then ATTACK ITS LEG!!!!! wen it falls down DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIT ITS HEAD!!! WHY???? SINCE IT IS NOT ITS'S WEAKPOINT... INSTEAD, when it falls down, AIM FOR ITS BUTTT!!!! phew hope this helps... the 4 horns quest is actually very easy when u know their burrowing pattern... :D it usually takes me about 15 mins to kill them both using noob weapons but i usually finish the quest 7 - 8 mins. with stronger weaps but yeah DS or GS cud probably be the best weapon for monoblos, silver monoblos, diablos.... XD oh yeah if u want to know another technique, equip any weapon with poison that shud finish it fast :D

Tigrex8819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tigrex8819

I used:...

striped striker

protection piercings

gypceros tasset

hermitaur leggings

kirin hoop, centaur mail or khezu mail D GOOD LUCK!!!