MGS4 in another console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alberto2045
Member since 2005 • 1591 Posts
ok guys so let me start with this I am sure many of you know about piracy in other countires well today I was talking to my friend in Argentina and dude I do not care if you belive me or not, but he said that he had already played MGS4 yes you've read right MGS4 Guns of the Patriots, he described the whole f*****g game to me and you know what the worst part is it he played it in the PS2 and hey I know what you are going to say its too big its impossible after the news, well I said the same thing to him over and over to him, well it was 3 discs. 3 discs in the PS2 does make a lot of sense when you dont have the online feature for it, so thats basicaly it you know I told him give me some pics so I could show many of you guys but I forgot he didnt have a camera but man did I tell him you better go find somebody and tell them to give you thier camera so you can take pics and send them to me, so ill tell you what remember my nick alberto2045 and hopefully soon ill have the pics in a new blog and a new forum for sure. cya larer guys
alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 alberto2045
Its acually in PC all in Japanese but its the full version of it. I todl him to take a video when he puts the CD in and the game loading
stealth82428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stealth82428
Member since 2007 • 777 Posts
i'm intrigued
chathuranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chathuranga
Member since 2003 • 3549 Posts
well eventhough you don't care if I believe you or not... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
Good for him! He supposedly has a game that's not going to be done for another three months on a platform that isn't capable of running it! :lol:
MyzeDivine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MyzeDivine
Member since 2007 • 916 Posts
At least put some effort into making this a believable hoax (to complete morons)...
pwner1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 pwner1
Member since 2006 • 1019 Posts

He obviously lied to you and you were dumb enough to believe him.

I am sure many of you know about piracy in other countiresalberto2045

If you are going to generalize like this and not be more specific, then please tell me what you know about piracy in other countries.

alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 alberto2045
bull man I have a video I have it but its in 3GP file and GS does not take those kinds I hope youtube takes thsose kinds of files so you guys can see it if it dosent and any of you guys know then please do so and tell me it in computer so it can run it idiot everyone know a computer can do much more then a PS3 and a XBOX am shcking while wirting this stuff cause I just want to load it up and you guys to see it
alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alberto2045

call me gullible but there might be some truth to this. Im from el salvador and man in countries like that people hack system so much its unbelievable. I've seen super nintendo and ps2 emulators running on an xbox360. Because the prices of everything are s high and the income is low people resort to piracy by extreme measures.Maximum-Torque

am not lying man youtube is doing maintenceright now otherwise I would load it up its 3:14 a.m. and god am going to sleep right now causeI got to work tomorwo but I will load it up check this forum tomorow and somebody tell me if youtube does not take 3GP fiels where can I load it

pwner1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pwner1
Member since 2006 • 1019 Posts
Shorten and reduce the quality of the video and then upload it on Youtube.
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CommanderTy
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts

He obviously lied to you and you were dumb enough to believe him.

[QUOTE="alberto2045"]I am sure many of you know about piracy in other countirespwner1

If you are going to generalize like this and not be more specific, then please tell me what you know about piracy in other countries.

LOL so true but there are BS games and Consoles in other countries i just took a trip down to Chile (my pa is from there) about 2 years ago and they have so weird stuff like the Xtream system its suppose to be a nock off of the 360/org xbox and they got games like MGS3 for the 360 but really idk what it is its probily a fake and also they got Killzone 1 for org xbox just bs stuff that prolly isnt the real game at all plus as much as i believe you (hahah man i cant even think what kinda story he gave you that friend of yours) but its prolly a LIE!!!! or not even the real game but who knows maybe your friend was bored and said hey ima screw with this guy and well here you are tellin us
ShadowLaguna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#13 ShadowLaguna
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

adills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 adills
Member since 2004 • 108 Posts
its crazy what some people will make themselves believe
setyono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 setyono
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Yeah man, I'll give you everything, my house, savings, cars if this is true. hahaha.

Correction: this is 101% not true. :D

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

lol, the funny part of this is that you believed your friend! :lol:

do you even have any idea the crazy hard amount of coding that would have to take place to run MGS4 on a PS2, its just ridiculous.

jay_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 jay_rock_
Member since 2003 • 1720 Posts
.....................WOW:shock:
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

.....................WOW:shock:jay_rock_

lol, second.

rayjapan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rayjapan
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

Its acually in PC all in Japanese but its the full version of it. I todl him to take a video when he puts the CD in and the game loadingalberto2045

For what it's worth...I believe you. Even though the game is for a PS3, it may be that they actually program it with a PC and have a setting to make the program for PS3 or for PC. I mean, I've not involved in game programming so I'm just guessing...for example, Windows Vista. When Microsoft made Windows Vista, they obviously didn't use Vista to do it...they probably used something based on XP. Just because it is for a particular system doesn't mean that that system is used to make it (or test it).

As for having a beta version of it...also possible. This isn't just about piracy, but someone in the company decided to take their work home and show their friends. It got leaked out. We've seen this with movies when the movie is on the Internet before it is in theatres anywhere in the world; someone on the inside decided to put it out. And that person is in more trouble than just piracy...

So yes...what you claim is possible. Whether it is, doesn't matter. In June, the final version is coming out. Why ruin the fun by seeing some mediocre version, when you'll see the final one in a few months? )

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
I will reduce my post to one word :

Impossible.
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#21 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
Your friend was probably playing MGS3 :lol:
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
ok...wait..*grasps for air* looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, cmon impossible
CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CommanderTy
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
I will reduce my post to one word :

Impossible.
rogerjak
What is your guy doing in your sig? did he just find out his 360 RRoD on him LOL thats what i looked like when it happend to me
Avatar image for carving_a_giant
carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 carving_a_giant
Member since 2007 • 1516 Posts

I also have MGS4 except mine is on the sega master system. It's spread over 500 cartridges. I'm playing it right now while taking a dump

Reldas89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Reldas89
Member since 2006 • 842 Posts
yeah same but i got mine on my sega saturn, it runs pretty well surprisingly
Bruce_McGivern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bruce_McGivern
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts
Pffft.... I'm playing MGS4 on the PS5...
figo16v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 figo16v
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts
Its nnot bull..

But what is certain it was not Konamis MGS4.

maybe some levels designed to look like MGS4 running on a PC version of MGS2.

Easily done if yeh have the tools.

but it NOT the official MGS4
lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lazzy102
Member since 2004 • 455 Posts
ok mmm...well i am not sure if u are making all this stuff up...or if your friend told you all this BS....its not possible first to run mgs4 on the ps2....because of its hardware and because its not even completed on the ps3 how can it be completed for the ps2???? firstly dvd wont hold the game, and second the hardware...before making up BS(you or your friend) please please PLEASE, count to 2000 and then don't say anything. dont mean to be rude but thats what i think..and probably every1 else...only some1 that doesnt understand anything about consoles, or games, could believe this...
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts
.....If that was the case, why would Sony spend millions of dollars to develop the PS3 when we can just play all our next gen games on a PS2.
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#30 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
Enough with all this jibberish...the MGS series is faithful to Sony platforms and will NEVER be released on anything else!!!
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts

Enough with all this jibberish...the MGS series is faithful to Sony platforms and will NEVER be released on anything else!!!tryfe_lyn

--gazes over to my shelf and sees Twin Snakes on the Gamecube. Metal Gear Solid 2 on the Xbox, the old Gameboy color Metal Gear solid--

thebestMGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thebestMGer
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
I don't know, using a SIXAXIS to control MG Mk II seems to show that they're pretty det set on having this game as a PS3 exclusive. Perhaps a Subsistence / Substance like edition somewhere waaaaaay down the road on the 360 (and also on multiple disks, lololol), but I have my doubts on that too. Anyways, this is starting to go down the route of System Wars :cry: and I believe I'll stop there.
Bruce_McGivern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bruce_McGivern
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts

[QUOTE="tryfe_lyn"]Enough with all this jibberish...the MGS series is faithful to Sony platforms and will NEVER be released on anything else!!!EnigmaticBeauty

--gazes over to my shelf and sees Twin Snakes on the Gamecube. Metal Gear Solid 2 on the Xbox, the old Gameboy color Metal Gear solid--

My thoughts exactly.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
[QUOTE="rogerjak"]I will reduce my post to one word :

Impossible.
CommanderTy
What is your guy doing in your sig? did he just find out his 360 RRoD on him LOL thats what i looked like when it happend to me

Could be :P