metal gear solid story. any site?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

Can you give me link to good site that has full metal gear solid story (good site, not wikipedia). I want to read it before playing mgs4. Don't have time to watch walkthroughs on youtube.

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts

If you have a PS3, I highly suggest downloading the Metal Gear Solid Database from the PSN. It will give you all the information and timelines that you're looking for. Plus, it's a free download.

shads20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 shads20
Member since 2007 • 528 Posts

If you have a PS3, I highly suggest downloading the Metal Gear Solid Database from the PSN. It will give you all the information and timelines that you're looking for. Plus, it's a free download.

thebisonx

exactly what he said

its a great read to alot of info

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

GameTrailers did a fantastic 6-part retrospective on every Metal Gear (Solid) game ever released prior to MGS4.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

thebisonx

Thanks. Reading the virtuous mission and operation snake eater makes we want to buy mgs3 and play it. Too bad my ps2 is broken.