Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psplvr4life360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 psplvr4life360
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts

In MGS PW for when you use the fulton recovery system and get new people... I do not have a clue where to stick anyone at, like which team should i put someone. Does it matter where you stick them, or is there a certain ability that someone has that there best at that your sposed to put them.. Like what do each and one of the bars to the right of the person that fills up in red mean, like the symbols? does that have to do with anything with where you stick them? Please help...

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 anbu-black-ops
Member since 2008 • 2380 Posts
press select in that screen, it will tell you what those icons mean. Ex. is the wrench icon means r&d, so soldiers with high r&d stats (those red bar) should be placed here.
Hiben75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hiben75
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
hello i also have a question so ill use this thread instead of making a new one so i just beat crisalis and 'im in the mine place and i got to the door(curtain) before the goal and i cant open it i get it for about 4 sec then i drop it back down thanks in advance
jasopan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jasopan
Member since 2006 • 2360 Posts
You keep tapping the action button then press forward (analog stick) to walk through the door.
TheBlueBlur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheBlueBlur
Member since 2004 • 18309 Posts
For further clarity, the higher the bar on the icons to the left, the higher that specific soldier's skill will be in that respective area. swords - combat wrench - R&D utensils - Mess hall Pill - Medical Data chip - Intel Also, the higher the skill of the people in the mess hall(corresponding with a higher food percentage), the more morale will increase and consequently raise every soldiers' abilities in every field.
CrazyBobba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CrazyBobba
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Extra Ops Help!!!!!!!! Please help me, I am stuck with this two missions that are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! No.32 Classified Document Retrieval I cant find the last doc!!!!! I asked every damn guard and searched every cursed area and nothing!!!!!!! No.08 Marksmanship Challenge I went through the whole area and distroyed every dummy but it tells me theres 7 left!!!! I would really apriciate your help.
boybrushdred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 boybrushdred
Member since 2007 • 1892 Posts

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Extra Ops Help!!!!!!!! Please help me, I am stuck with this two missions that are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! No.32 Classified Document Retrieval I cant find the last doc!!!!! I asked every damn guard and searched every cursed area and nothing!!!!!!! No.08 Marksmanship Challenge I went through the whole area and distroyed every dummy but it tells me theres 7 left!!!! I would really apriciate your help.CrazyBobba

here's a map on extra ops 32

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#9 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Perhaps this last screenshot should be placed under a spoiler tag? Not a huge deal, but just a suggestion. Some purists might not like having this information. :P
boybrushdred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 boybrushdred
Member since 2007 • 1892 Posts

Perhaps this last screenshot should be placed under a spoiler tag? Not a huge deal, but just a suggestion. Some purists might not like having this information. :PGranpire

edited. thanks.

CrazyBobba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CrazyBobba
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Thanks. I finally finished the missions