metal gear solid 4 (potential endings)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_ewanmeister
the_ewanmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 the_ewanmeister
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts

what do you think will be the metal gear solid 4 ending? will snake die a heroic death (cliche) or will he kill liquid ocelot and live happily ever after (another cliche) give me all your endings youd like 2 see in mgs4!

p.s. its gonna be awsome!

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
Snake has a baby. No clue how, or if it involves another girl, or he's the mother, or what. But there will be a miracle baby.
the_ewanmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_ewanmeister

ur right that wud be awsome

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
Snake retires from the spy game once and for all and then changes his name to Tom Clancy and writes novels based on his past adventures that would later be translated into video games (some good & some bad).
khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts
In all seriousness if this is Kojima's final MGS title I think if he leaves the develpment team then snake will die in the game to symbolically represent the end of the snake/kojima era. Although I rly dont want snake to die...
the_ewanmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_ewanmeister
yea but kojima said that it would be the last metal gear SOLID. did u no that mgs portable ops is getting a sequel after mgs 4 comes out? (i think)
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Here is the quote by Hideo Kojima

"The ending will be EPIC. People will be talking about it for years to come" ( )

I have no idea how MGS4 will end to tell you the truth but I know it will be awesome

edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts

OCELOT OR LIQUID are not the main bad dudes in mgs, there's got to be a surprise at the end of a mgs game

JoyRida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JoyRida
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts
i dunno but i hope raiden lives or even snake gets hurt and raiden comes out with the finshing blow BOOOOOOOOOMMM B*TCH! RAIDENS THE MAN!!!
Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
i think that at the end raiden will team up with snake to kill the final boss (not sure who it will be), but after it is over raiden will turn on snake and kill him from behind.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

We'll learn that Snake is actually Big Boss but he survived this long by drinking eating unborn childs, right from the uterus of their 15 y.o. moms.

And that Ocelot is just nuts... Liquid never took over him, but he's too old and he believes so.

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

Otacon will call Snake via Codec:

'Ring Ring'

Otacon: Snake... Don't pull the trigger yet!

Snake: ...

Otacon: If you die now, there's no MGS anymore

Snake: Some legend are meant to die

Kojima: Yeah... I want to do a different game!

Otacan: Shut up both of you. Think about the Metal Gear and the money.

Snake: Metal Gear!

Kojima: Money!

Ocelot: Is not over yet... SNAAAAAAAAAAKE.

'Metal Gear music'

lol... Seriously... Can't really second guess Kojima when it comes to ending.

ckhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ckhan
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

My guess is that Snake will risk his life and die for Olga's daughter but there will be a twist in the end where his genetics will be cloned for another Snake for the future. Probably a younger version of Snake to signify what Kojima said all along in the game about Cloning individuals. Of course that would stipulate another sequel so I could be wrong but you never know what's going on inside Kojima's head about the franchise.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts
Some how liquid gets attach to snake like he did to ocelot. Then snake fights liquid over who controls snakes body and snake cant beat him so he decides to shoot himself so he end him and liquid once and for all. I dont know lol
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#16 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

You are all so funny.:P

Kojima is simply unpredictable.

I mean, who predicted the MGS3 ending?

Certainly not I!

MGS3 spoiler.

[spoiler] China? :lol: THE IRONY! LOL XD [/spoiler]

yung_slym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yung_slym
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

I think that all of Snakes allies are incorporated with the Patriots and they have been using him al along to complete some secret mission. Then just as he is about to complete that mission, Big Boss will return and kill snake.

The end

sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

I think the hidden ending will be that liquidOcelot will die and snake will learn that the real enemy he has to fight is hideo kojima himself. Hideo will fuse himself with the last metal gear and become metal gear hideobot. Snake will not be able to beat him alone so he will do a dragonball fusion dance with raiden

and become solid raisnake. Then after they defeat hideo, snake and raiden will ressurect all the characters that have died over the various metal gear games and theyll all sing and dance together to "don't stop believing" by journey.

link

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts

Snake retires from the spy game once and for all and then changes his name to Tom Clancy and writes novels based on his past adventures that would later be translated into video games (some good & some bad).azzezino

WOW! inspired (no sarcasm)

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Torous
The ending of MGS4 is one of the most anticipated moments of 2008...
Avatar image for stupdgenius8923
stupdgenius8923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 stupdgenius8923
Member since 2006 • 155 Posts

The ending of MGS4 is one of the most anticipated moments of 2008...Torous

no **** sherlock

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Torous

[QUOTE="Torous"]The ending of MGS4 is one of the most anticipated moments of 2008...stupdgenius8923

no **** sherlock

?

kalhamdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kalhamdan
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

the Boss from MSG3 makes a come back as clone or something

PSN : HAMDAN2

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Torous

the Boss from MSG3 makes a come back as clone or something

PSN : HAMDAN2

kalhamdan

I would really like to see my very best hero ever to suicide or die for the good of humanity...

This is dope, but I guess Kojima will (as always) be 10 years ahead of all of us...

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#26 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

[QUOTE="Torous"]The ending of MGS4 is one of the most anticipated moments of 2008...stupdgenius8923

no **** sherlock

:lol:

:lol:

AHHAAHAAHAAAA! I'm sorry. Now THAT was humorous! Coming from someone with 155 posts too!? 8)

I approve of this member unti otherwise spoken.

THAT'S my new sig! XD

Sorry Torous. No offense to you, but that reply is just downright funny!

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
It turns out Snake's parents were actually wizards, and because he couldn't find out at the age of 10, he finally recieves a letter via owl. He goes to the magical school of Hogwarts... and a new adventure begins.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Arsenal325
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts

i am going to cry if he dies.. i grew up with snake! hahaha

but i do think snake dieing would be a better ending then if he lived..

the_ewanmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_ewanmeister

check out my other post about one of the greatest (and scariest) half life 2 mods ever... NIGHTMARE HOUSE!!!!

inFamous_Nik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 inFamous_Nik
Member since 2007 • 137 Posts
i really think snake will kill liquid n whoever else may be the main antagonist, but will also die himself. i predict it will be a huge bloody mess. he will die and will be narrating some kind of crazy ending about the whole world changing for the better. o n i also think he will end up killin Raiden at some point too.
C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#31 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

Snake head to the final battle against Liquid, where he is pounded so hard and he wakes up next to a bottle of scotch, realizing that all his past adventures have been a dream created by years and years of binge drinking by himself in his cottage in Alaska. And he is still a virgin.

That or we realize the real bad guy behind the MGS series...............RAIDEN!!!!!! And his real plan is to turn everyone into thong wearing cold war russian colonels that do questionable things with other...erm, more experienced Russian colonels...

I can't wait for MGS4!

fastgamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 fastgamer01
Member since 2003 • 692 Posts

i am going to cry if he dies.. i grew up with snake! hahaha

but i do think snake dieing would be a better ending then if he lived..

Arsenal325

really what is he like as a father lol

i don't think anyone can match the genius/unique way of Kojima so don't even try plus if someone does you would ruin the game so don't just rock back and fourth and wait.

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AgentH
Member since 2004 • 4636 Posts
According to Mr.Kojima(God bless his soul) Solid Snake isn't going to die in MGS4! He said it was going to be the last chapter where Snake will appear or be the main character! I can't see MGS5 storyline without Snake being mentioned! Anyway, it's Kojima, no one could really tell what will actually happen. Anything could happen. You just can't guess! I just really hope that "Shadow Moses" returns!
luke-9493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 luke-9493
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

***SPOILERS***

OK i work of Konami and i know this is the ending, i mean i could be fired just for saying this but i could get a better pay at EA so i don't mind if i get fired.

After snake and Liquid join forces to take down Tom Cruise (leader of the scientologists) because he plans on stealing all the Metal gears so he can travel to his home planet Snake decides that they should steal NASAs big high tech shuttle. So Raiden can fly them to Tom Cruise'e home planet and blow it up before Tom gets there. After they arrive Liquid changes sides and and leaves Raiden and Snake by them selves and tries to fly back to earth but only Raiden can fly the ship so Liquid accidentally blew himself up. Snake had a really good idea to wait for tom cruise and when he gets there steal all the metal gears when he is a sleep and take them back to earth.

But when Tom cruise showed up Snake and Raiden were in for a big surprise, Vamp is a Scientoligist too. But because he cant die Raiden outsmarted him by said tom cruise was only using him so that he could steal his powers when he is a sleep. So after Sanke, Raiden and Vamp are on the same side the steal all the metal gears when tom cruise is a sleep and go back to earth were they had the world best sweet sixteen party EVER!!!

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Knowing Kojima the ending may well be something completely unexpected but so far we are lead to believe that Snake will kill himself. I reckon that towards the end Vamp will turn into a good guy because he finds out that it was Ocelot who killed Fortune and not Snake as he was lead to believe, unfortunately Vamp dies in the hands of Ocelot :(

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#36 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

***SPOILERS***

OK i work of Konami and i know this is the ending, i mean i could be fired just for saying this but i could get a better pay at EA so i don't mind if i get fired.

After snake and Liquid join forces to take down Tom Cruise (leader of the scientologists) because he plans on stealing all the Metal gears so he can travel to his home planet Snake decides that they should steal NASAs big high tech shuttle. So Raiden can fly them to Tom Cruise'e home planet and blow it up before Tom gets there. After they arrive Liquid changes sides and and leaves Raiden and Snake by them selves and tries to fly back to earth but only Raiden can fly the ship so Liquid accidentally blew himself up. Snake had a really good idea to wait for tom cruise and when he gets there steal all the metal gears when he is a sleep and take them back to earth.

But when Tom cruise showed up Snake and Raiden were in for a big surprise, Vamp is a Scientoligist too. But because he cant die Raiden outsmarted him by said tom cruise was only using him so that he could steal his powers when he is a sleep. So after Sanke, Raiden and Vamp are on the same side the steal all the metal gears when tom cruise is a sleep and go back to earth were they had the world best sweet sixteen party EVER!!!

luke-9493

It always had to with Tom Cruise, I should have known!

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 AgentH

***SPOILERS***

luke-9493

that wasn't funny!

Lilowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lilowns
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts
I dont know why, but i think Ocelot will kill snake in the end
trogdorchief01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 trogdorchief01
Member since 2005 • 7683 Posts
why don't you all just wait until you finish the game. until then who cares
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 AgentH

I dont know why, but i think Ocelot will kill snake in the endLilowns

By the way, if Ocelot dies Metal Gear ends!

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I think maybe Liquid and Solid will kill eachother at the same time.

Or it'll take Solid all that he has to kill Liquid and then die shortly afterwards as a strain on his body takes it's toll