Metal gear portable ops problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adarox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adarox
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

hello

well this might be a sort of an odd request but nevertheless.

i recently bought a psp and portable ops plus, i did the first mission without any issues. before the second mission however i used the management to equip my alpha unit with AKs and other stuff but once i start the mission, they dont have that equipement that i just gave them! i don't understand why! the colonel tells me that i start missions "naked" but then what is the purpose of equipping in management and how come my brother was able to equip and do 1 mission before it "autostripped" him of his gear.

if you could help me with this i'd be most grateful.. thanks!

aggelos6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 aggelos6
Member since 2008 • 608 Posts
In Portable Ops plus you can't equip your soldiers before starting a new mission. Only after you finish a special mission you can equip and reorganize them....
adarox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 adarox
yeah but at that point can you equip all of the stuff u had before or just what you got during that mission?
adarox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 adarox

because then what's the point of finding gears on levels if u can't bring them back to use them in any other mission

B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
you can only equip what you find during the current mission, (finding gear is usefull for online). not my fav part of the game either. The mission are to build up your teams levels to make them stronger when you play online .... also the best character are in the hard and extreme modes.