This topic is locked from further discussion.

mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts

The PSP is one powerful system.

How much memory does a standard movie take up? Or how many movies can a 2GB or 4GB memory stick hold? Thanks for the feedback.

FunnyMay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 FunnyMay
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Depends on how you convert/compress them. I would say about 300 mb for a normal quality, 500 for high quality.
Nyx-Risa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Nyx-Risa
Member since 2007 • 100 Posts

Event that's a little high! You have to remeber that you can convert the movies for lower resolution. A high quality TV show that's 45 minutes is about 350MB on my computer. Once I compress it and convert it for the PSP, it's often under 100MB and it looks fine.

I also bought a 4GB stick, I can put a ton of stuff on there.

mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts

What program do you use? I don't really care in the quality of the video. Just as long as it's viewable or I can at least adjust the video quality should I be dissatisfied with it. I currently have a 2GB stick with about 1400MB on it? I don't remember.

Event that's a little high! You have to remeber that you can convert the movies for lower resolution. A high quality TV show that's 45 minutes is about 350MB on my computer. Once I compress it and convert it for the PSP, it's often under 100MB and it looks fine.

I also bought a 4GB stick, I can put a ton of stuff on there.

Nyx-Risa