This topic is locked from further discussion.

dylan417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 dylan417
Member since 2008 • 5195 Posts

Has anyone heard or read any information on Madden 25? Its release is about two weeks away and I haven't heard hardly anything. I've heard about team relocation, the Ultimate Team carrying over from PS3 to PS4, and the "run free" trailer that showed absolutely nothing. No gameplay demos, no demo download date, no player ratings, no developer videos, no trophies, nothing. It's just kind of odd to see a game so popular be completely in the dark. Anybody have anything?

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

You must not have looked too hard. The demo drops August 13th. They've also been doing a release of the All-25 Madden team.

DEMO DETAILS LINK

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Owners mode looks good. I hope to God we can bring in expansion teams or at least move a team and fully change the name when we start up the mode, like the original Browns becoming the Ravens or the Oilers becoming the Titans.
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Owners mode looks good. I hope to God we can bring in expansion teams or at least move a team and fully change the name when we start up the mode, like the original Browns becoming the Ravens or the Oilers becoming the Titans.The-Apostle
From what I've seen, you can relocate teams but only to select cities with a choice from predetermined names so that they can have commentary for it. I'd rather it be fully customizable too.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I'll just continue playing Madden 12 then. I like playing against the Packers two games a season but I refuse to control one of their real-life division rivals.