Look at this dumb arguement I had with a Sony Hater.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for McnabbsPHIeagle
McnabbsPHIeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 McnabbsPHIeagle
Member since 2006 • 752 Posts
Here it is in its entirety [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: XBox is like 50 yards ahead of the PS3, as of now. [Minto]: pk.......... [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Because the PS3 is like 600 bucks. And no one cares about it. [Mik3]: ha [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: I just want a system for the games. [Mik3]: its not 600 bucks anymore [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Not HD **** or anything like that. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Oh no! [Mik3]: its 500 and thats why its selling madly good on the web [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: It's 499! [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: BECAUSE THAT'S SO MUCH MORE CHEAP! ^_^ [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: :rolleyes: [Minto]: oh **** am in a room full of dissin boyz yappin about mindless toyzz. am out [Mik3]: Microsoft had a terrible E3 showing [Mik3]: however Sony did terrific [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: It's like the PS3 is trying to compensate for it's small penis with all of it's crap. [Mik3]: Killzone makes MAster chief feel safe in his world :D [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Female console: Oh PS3! You're so sexy! [Mik3]: MSG4 looked sick as well [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: PS3: Yeah...and umm..*takes off pants* [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Female console: ...that's it? [The Lounge]: Minto has left at 8:58 am [Mik3]: 360 is going to begin to decline [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: PS3: No! No! Come back! Come back! I have the internet! [Mik3]: everyone is crazy over sony again [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: No, not 'everyone.' [Mik3]: Microsoft is used to second place anywayz [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: I like the Wii, personally. [Mik3]: gamespot G,4, CNN all loved the sony conference [Mik3]: THe Wii is being outsold :D [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: I hope the Wii like opens up a can of whoop ass on Sony. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: No it's not. lol. [Mik3]: As soon as they cut 100 bucks, ppl went nuts [Mik3]: go to amazon.com and other online sites [Mik3]: its outselling the wii [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ..It won't matter. [Mik3]: as soon as sony said "hey, we took away a hundered dollas" [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Look at overall sales, dumbass. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Not just Amazon. [Mik3]: pplz were lyk: ZOMG, A CONSOLE WITH REAL GRAPHICS [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: The average person doesn't want to buy a 500 dollar system. [Mik3]: it a few months, were going to see PS3 outsell it everywhere [Mik3]: nope they dont [Mik3]: They want the next playstation :D [Mik3]: People could care less about mairo now [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Which is why the Wii will sell like hotcakes once the hit games start flying... [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: You forget, [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Mario hasn't even shown up yet. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Or Metroid. [Mik3]: lmao, little gaming noobs outside like zomg, MSG4 is hot =O [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Or Super Smash Bros. [Mik3]: MSG4, Killzone 2, GT, FFXlll :D [Mik3]: final fantasy always sells loads of consoles [Mik3]: heavenly sword, god of war 3 [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Worldwide, the Wii is like eons ahead of PS3. [Mik3]: infamous [Mik3]: Thats changing as we speak [Mik3]: have fun with it now, its days are numbered [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: I think the Wii IS behind XBOX360, but it was released the first, so who cares. [Mik3]: Sony has always beat nintendo with quantity over quality [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: lmao. You're such a PS3 fanboy. lol. [Mik3]: Nintendo is famous for like 5 games [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: lmao, no it hasn't. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Nintendo is famous for huge franchises. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: not 5 games. [Mik3]: Sony releases so many good 3rd party games, it keeps players interested year round [Mik3]: after mario and brawl come out, what will you play? [Mik3]: cooking mama? [Mik3]: For ever mario game, sony will hae 5 3rd partys that will get high ratings [Mik3]: N64 had Mario 64 and ti was considered the best game form that generation [Mik3]: but the 4 other top games belonged to sony [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: That was then. [Mik3]: Sony is about making mass market apeal franchises for the whole year. They dont leave you on a hook with one mario game, and make you wait for the next one [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: You also forget, that the Wii has a very good "pick up" and play thing. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: And that it appeals to everyone. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: The games are fun. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: And different. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: People like that. [Mik3]: After I finish MSG4, I will have FF to look forward to and i could list numbeous games [Mik3]: They are fun [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: They like the ability to have a blast with their best friends. [Mik3]: but do they compare to the franchises sony has? [Mik3]: its easy to make a "fun" game [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: You can't really do that with the PS3. [Mik3]: make games that will sell on the top lists every month [Mik3]: Heavenly Sword isnt considered a huge blockbuster game. But ten to one odds, says it will outsell most of the games on the wii [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ...lmao, sure it will. :rolleyes: [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: http://www.ndforums.com/forum/general/msg/56412.php [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: lol. xD [Mik3]: Why? Because Sony makes only the best, epic games. Short, fun party games are refreshing, but it cant beat long, well written storylines, and hours of epic gameplay [Mik3]: what a dumb @hole [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ...That's what the 360 has. :) [Mik3]: thas a good reason to prove im wrong :d [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ...lol. Because he agrees with me. :) [Mik3]: u have no facts :D [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: And he knows you're wrong. XD [Mik3]: keep pointing to the past buddy [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: The 360 has epic gameplay. [Mik3]: ill see you in a few months and then we'll talk [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: And hours of gameplay. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: And just as many hit games as both nintendo and sony. [Mik3]: what games beside halo, and mass effect are coming out? [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Final Fantasy is good for little nerds, [Mik3]: that will do tremendously well? [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: but Halo 3 will rape it. :) [Mik3]: FF is the number on RPG franchise and they have fans across the globe [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: with a strap on. [Mik3]: so congrats on calling the global audience nerds :D [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ...Ew...FF sucks... [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: I hate that game...it should just die... [Mik3]: good logic :up: [ [Mik3]: im gonna save this chat and post on my forums [Mik3]: and they will have better comebacks then "hes an **** :D [ [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: ...He doesn't need a comeback. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Because what you're saying is stupid. [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: -_-; [Mik3]: :D cute [The Lounge]: Inuyasha-sama has entered at 9:14 am [DJ ÑÎÑJÅ]: Either way, [Mik3]: after all you are the moniker of what is stupid and what is true :rolleyes
Avatar image for McnabbsPHIeagle
McnabbsPHIeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 McnabbsPHIeagle
Member since 2006 • 752 Posts
I am Mik3, I am arguing with DJ Ninja
SparseSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SparseSolid
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts
umm WTF..
Avatar image for silversurfergold
silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 silversurfergold
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts
U gotta love fanboys with no logic, sometimes funnier then Canadian comedians.
Ludan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ludan
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Y wont the M$ fanboys jus come around, my M$ fanboy mates did, i showed them my ps3 and their jaws dropped and admitted its better, and statistically it is :)
coolasj19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 coolasj19
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts
hilarious. wait a sec did he just call me a nerd? im gonna kick his ***
Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts
You both sound like fanboys. :|
PapaSmurf831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PapaSmurf831
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
Your rant sounded like an argument 12 year olds would have,perhaps you are one,anyways..whats the point of this topic?To get attention?Because thats what it sounds like
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
You both sound like fanboys...:|
Ultvegeto3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ultvegeto3
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

lol 360 was better because it was released earlier so it had more time for games. Also look at lair, when its released u will use the sixaxis like a wiimote, (not entirely but very similar) So the games are flying in and beatin the 360 and lair will make the Ps3 liked over the wii even though its better already. I aggree with u mik3. But the 360 isn't a bad system and trying to make it look bad is being a fanboy. However the ps3 will beat every system that is currently out within the next year. And theres a legemdary title coming ut for ps3, Kingdom hearts 3 :D. Better than any xbox game. Unfortunately it is not known how long until KH3 is released but it was announced that its coming.

Paper_Knife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Paper_Knife
Member since 2006 • 1592 Posts
its funny how he switched from 360 to wii in his argument.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#12 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

You both sound like fanboys...:|Aznsilvrboy

Fanboys.....when will thy disappear?

genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 genfuyung
Member since 2005 • 2189 Posts
ps3 fanboys are what keep me from buying the console. ps3 fanboys are the worst of the worst *sigh*
bdhoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bdhoff
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts

"Never argue with an idiot. He will lower you to his level and beat you with experience."

"Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference."