Little Big Planet - Create Trophy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kyleleblanc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kyleleblanc
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi all, I'm going after the create trophy as I would imagine a lot of people are. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a heart for heart (H4H) with me. You heart a level of mine and heart me as an author as well and I will heart you back the same way. What I really need most is being hearted as a player or author, whatever you want to call it. They seem to be the hardest hearts to get. Anyway, if anyone is interesting my info is down below. Thanks a million. Later. My PSN ID is KyleLeBlanc and my level that you should heart is called: Desert Survival - Innovative Bomb Challenge (Please Heart H4H) The reason you should heart this level is because I also need the Feel The Love trophy and this level already has 4 hearts on it. Anyway, thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#2 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

there wont be as many people as you think i suggest you go to a trophy site and ask in the forums there. at least everyone who is on the forums there is after the trophies for that game u will get people there for sure

zencrobar67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 zencrobar67
Member since 2009 • 282 Posts

do it the real way!