Killzone 2 Was Shown...!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

Well...sifting thru all the different sources apparently Killzone 2 was shown and we will know what it was like at 10:30 this morning...so yeah...one guy who saw it said it was like Motorstorm x100.....he said "don't get your hopes up" again...this was a dude who said he was there and everyone on the boards believed him so he had to have been the real deal...what we do know is that Killzone 2 WAS shown...whether it was good or not...10:30 we'll know....I think it's gonna rock...maybe not the same level as video we saw but the same basis. Thoughts anyone?

THE LINK -- http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145065&page=7 Toward the bottom dudes name is SamBishop

edit SamBishop NOT ribbo

http://www.gamedailyxl.com/

Video shows they were drinkin..backing the other dudes story...also they couldn't say anything about Killzone 2 to the camera until 10:30 i guess... so WE WILL ALL KNOW FOR SURE THEN.....

Thanx to Wollan for info

I'm not confirming anything...Just that the video was apparently shown behind closed doors....so I guess I am confirming something :lol:

Oh man I hope this is true or else imma be shot and hung...but I'm tellin ya guys this stuff seems to be legit...we'll see at 10:30...

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
I cant wait!
silentmobius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 silentmobius
Member since 2003 • 1034 Posts
LINK PLEASE
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedarkomen
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts
So he said it was Motorstrm 100x but not to get our hopes up? Ugh... this reeks of rumors and false claims. No proof?
Caduceus06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Caduceus06
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
Isn't this in San Francisco? 10:30 AM hasn't happened yet, unless it was yesterday?
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NextGenNow
So he said it was Motorstrm 100x but not to get our hopes up? Ugh... this reeks of rumors and false claims. No proof?thedarkomen
OK!! I'm gettin you liks as we speak hold up!!
cooper182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 cooper182
Member since 2006 • 432 Posts
Well...sifting thru all the different sources apparently Killzone 2 was shown and we will know what it was like at 10:30 this morning...so yeah...one guy who saw it said it was like Motorstorm x100.....he said "don't get your hopes up" again...this was a dude who said he was there and everyone on the boards believed him so he had to have been the real deal...what we do know is that Killzone 2 WAS shown...whether it was good or not...10:30 we'll know....I think it's gonna rock...maybe not the same level as video we saw but the same basis. Thoughts anyone?NextGenNow
dude, i just read the other killzone folder in this forum and in that you said this guy said it was rubbish. make your mind up! and give us the link
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
No link = pointless thread
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]Well...sifting thru all the different sources apparently Killzone 2 was shown and we will know what it was like at 10:30 this morning...so yeah...one guy who saw it said it was like Motorstorm x100.....he said "don't get your hopes up" again...this was a dude who said he was there and everyone on the boards believed him so he had to have been the real deal...what we do know is that Killzone 2 WAS shown...whether it was good or not...10:30 we'll know....I think it's gonna rock...maybe not the same level as video we saw but the same basis. Thoughts anyone?cooper182
dude, i just read the other killzone folder in this forum and in that you said this guy said it was rubbish. make your mind up! and give us the link

I did...he said he was drinkin and I was like hmmm BS THEN I saw the video that was just released and guess what...the guys there were drinkin beer....Imma give you a link...
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
JEESUS GOD I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT!!! :cry: 2 whole years since we last saw it... 2 YEARS!!!! That's like 11% of my life!
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 longhorn7
[QUOTE="cooper182"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]Well...sifting thru all the different sources apparently Killzone 2 was shown and we will know what it was like at 10:30 this morning...so yeah...one guy who saw it said it was like Motorstorm x100.....he said "don't get your hopes up" again...this was a dude who said he was there and everyone on the boards believed him so he had to have been the real deal...what we do know is that Killzone 2 WAS shown...whether it was good or not...10:30 we'll know....I think it's gonna rock...maybe not the same level as video we saw but the same basis. Thoughts anyone?NextGenNow

I did...he said he was drinkin and I was like hmmm BS THEN I saw the video that was just released and guess what...the guys there were drinkin beer....Imma give you a link...

LOL brought to you by heineken :lol:
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedarkomen
Ah I just saw that thing. And he mentioned "exclusive game" that they liked, hint hint. ;)
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedarkomen
Ah I just saw that thing. And he mentioned "exclusive game" that they liked, hint hint. ;)
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 longhorn7
**** it says it wont be shown to the public until e3 tho...hopefully that doesnt mean we have to wait until then to actually see it when we start hearing all this awesome stuff about it:cry:
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedarkomen
**** it says it wont be shown to the public until e3 tho...hopefully that doesnt mean we have to wait until then to actually see it when we start hearing all this awesome stuff about it:cry:longhorn7
what?! They can't hold the embargo that long. Darn.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="longhorn7"]**** it says it wont be shown to the public until e3 tho...hopefully that doesnt mean we have to wait until then to actually see it when we start hearing all this awesome stuff about it:cry:thedarkomen

They can talk about it just you won't see anything until then I guess
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 longhorn7
[QUOTE="thedarkomen"][QUOTE="longhorn7"]**** it says it wont be shown to the public until e3 tho...hopefully that doesnt mean we have to wait until then to actually see it when we start hearing all this awesome stuff about it:cry:NextGenNow

Haha im gonna be mega pissed if they start saying all this stuff like omg this is amazing it looks better than the trailer and its gonna rock your faces off completely but you gotta wait a few more months for even a screen shot muhahahaha
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="thedarkomen"][QUOTE="longhorn7"]**** it says it wont be shown to the public until e3 tho...hopefully that doesnt mean we have to wait until then to actually see it when we start hearing all this awesome stuff about it:cry:longhorn7

Haha im gonna be mega pissed if they start saying all this stuff like omg this is amazing it looks better than the trailer and its gonna rock your faces off completely but you gotta wait a few more months for even a screen shot muhahahaha

hell no! I would lose my mind to fits of rage!!
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
So it's supposed to be in 10-15 mins, right?
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 donalbane
What are we waiting for exactly? Is GS going to put up a vid? (I hope I hope!)
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
KZ2 will be shown i know it will
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 longhorn7
NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
Squall_Griver
They already said it was shown and that it was like motorstormx100 but not to get our hops up because it wont be publicly shown for a while, which probly means they will tell us all about it and we might get a few screen shots, but at the same time we probly wont get the whole showing on video
Rhaxdric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Rhaxdric
Member since 2006 • 2864 Posts
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
longhorn7
They already said it was shown and that it was like motorstormx100 but not to get our hops up because it wont be publicly shown for a while, which probly means they will tell us all about it and we might get a few screen shots, but at the same time we probly wont get the whole showing on video

I'm hoping a trailer is delivered to the Playstation Store.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 donalbane
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
longhorn7

Maybe the guy that secretly got footage of Saddam Hussein's death on his cellphone will grace us with a similar video for Killzone.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
donalbane

Maybe the guy that secretly got footage of Saddam Hussein's death on his cellphone will grace us with a similar video for Killzone.

:lol: lets hope so
Avatar image for Devils_Joker_22
Devils_Joker_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Devils_Joker_22
Member since 2005 • 5592 Posts

[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
donalbane

He is also the guy who records all the movies in the cinema

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 donalbane

[QUOTE="donalbane"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]NO NO!!! NEVER!!!
Devils_Joker_22

He is also the guy who records all the movies in the cinema

Yeah... what a guy! Thanks, guy!
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#29 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts
:lol:....Well, if that is the case, then I suppose we will be able to eventually watch the footage over on youtube or on rotten.com then, lol.

joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
They better deliver the goods...it have been 2 year seen we last saw Killzone 2...
Agent-of-Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Agent-of-Evil
Member since 2004 • 415 Posts
With 'don't get your hopes up' he means dont expect a demo showcase exactly at 10:30, it might be later. Apparently the guy has seen it already and says its Motorstorm x100.

I thinks it bs, Sony isnt going to show Killzone at GDC I think.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 longhorn7
With 'don't get your hopes up' he means dont expect a demo showcase exactly at 10:30, it might be later. Apparently the guy has seen it already and says its Motorstorm x100.

I thinks it bs, Sony isnt going to show Killzone at GDC I think.
Agent-of-Evil
Well we will see when its time i guess besides it seems to me like the guy is telling the truth if you watch the video and read what he said its pretty dang accurate so far