Killzone 2 Important!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nVidiaGaMer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 nVidiaGaMer
Member since 2006 • 7793 Posts

I've watched all of gameplay videos and the explosions from the rocket launcher look like something I would see on the PS1. And no I am not trying to rant on this game: I want this game to be one of the best as do many of you. I'm sure that they will fix this but they only have a few months left of tweaking.

Below is an 8 min. Killzone 2 clip which shows the gameplay and developer commentay

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wFd9gTpyt0

Also the game seems too dark but so far they only showed one level and I hope there are a variety of levels like in Killzone 1 (forests, mountains, plains, malls, etc.). I'm afraid that the levels will all feel the same or similar which may hold this game back from being really good.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts

I've watched all of gameplay videos and the explosions from the rocket launcher look like something I would see on the PS1. And no I am not trying to rant on this game: I want this game to be one of the best as do many of you. I'm sure that they will fix this but they only have a few months left of tweaking.

Below is an 8 min. Killzone 2 clip which shows the gameplay and developer commentay

Also the game seems too dark but so far they only showed one level and I hope there are a variety of levels like in Killzone 1 (forests, mountains, plains, malls, etc.). I'm afraid that the levels will all feel the same or similar which may hold this game back from being really good.

nVidiaGaMer
Oh I know what's wrong! You forgot to put in your contacts! You silly goose! :D
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

What? :? I see nothing of the sort.

imapieceofwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 imapieceofwood
Member since 2006 • 1855 Posts

nVidiaGaMer

PS1 are you serious?? SO your saying it looks like a black rectangle?

Also do you know that E3 2005 trailer? That is supposale the 3rd level in the game.

I agree with you about being afraid of similar levels. I'd like to see some jungle levels, snow levels and some desert like levels. Allong with dark, creppy levels. Well Killzone 1 had variety in levels so im expecting the levels to be ismilar

nVidiaGaMer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 nVidiaGaMer
Member since 2006 • 7793 Posts
All I'm saying is that they need to fix the explosions and make them "more noticeable" along with providing a decent amount of levels that all feel different and unique in there own way.
Avatar image for gamemaster4ever
gamemaster4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gamemaster4ever
Member since 2004 • 61 Posts
Explosions do not look amazing in the trailer from what I've seen. But everything else is just :shock:
CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
All I'm saying is that they need to fix the explosions and make them "more noticeable" along with providing a decent amount of levels that all feel different and unique in there own way.nVidiaGaMer
lol...the explosions have been reworked...that vid is REALLY old...like 4 months+...and dont worry they were talkin about 2 gig levels trying to fill up a whole disk...xD i cant wait for this game
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts
rofl. juding by a youtube video? :lol: best thing ever. but yeah.. i agree with Cosmo, it's really really old
Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
Um Hello? The game is still in developement.
coolguy681

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 coolguy681
Member since 2006 • 1353 Posts
they need to fix the AI.
megadeth78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 megadeth78
Member since 2005 • 2676 Posts

How is this important? Is this game going to suck cause an explosion looks ugly?

Things like AI and gameplay are important....

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

Um Hello? The game is still in developement.Cedmln

don't ruin the surprise. maybe the jobbers didn't know that! god! :P