Killzone 2 activity?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Exardious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Exardious
Member since 2008 • 164 Posts
So... the game has been out for some months now, and i still havent bought it... not that i wouldnt want it though. Im just wondering, how much activity is there going on in the online community, now that things have settled down a bit? (EU).
Adz263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Adz263
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts
So... the game has been out for some months now, and i still havent bought it... not that i wouldnt want it though. Im just wondering, how much activity is there going on in the online community, now that things have settled down a bit? (EU). Exardious
The game is going really well online mate, you should definitely consider picking it.
Exardious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Exardious
Member since 2008 • 164 Posts
Yeah i was a bit hesitant about picking it up, because of all the flack towards the controls (slow/accelerated moving), but i just noticed there was a patch eliminating this. I don't think i can find any more excuses. :)
Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jesus_on_fire
Member since 2008 • 2022 Posts

I searched for all reigons and probably found about 50 games being played and all were 32/32 full

dark-spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dark-spartan
Member since 2008 • 94 Posts
So... the game has been out for some months now, and i still havent bought it... not that i wouldnt want it though. Im just wondering, how much activity is there going on in the online community, now that things have settled down a bit? (EU). Exardious
The game is still under alot of activity. U'll get addicted to the online when you get used to the controls. I suggest you buy it and try it out!!:)
Kruegmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#6 Kruegmeister
Member since 2003 • 539 Posts
Plenty of Activity. This is by far my Favorite Game. LBP is a close Second. I love the Deployable Turrets, Air Support, Spawn Grenades. WarZone is awesome because it Shifts Objectives throughout the Game. Giving a little CTF, Search & Destroy, Regular Team Death Match.
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#7 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

There is quite a lot of activity.

DeftonesRule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DeftonesRule
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts

Plenty of Activity. This is by far my Favorite Game. LBP is a close Second. I love the Deployable Turrets, Air Support, Spawn Grenades. WarZone is awesome because it Shifts Objectives throughout the Game. Giving a little CTF, Search & Destroy, Regular Team Death Match.Kruegmeister

Idk what your playing but I have never seen a CTF (Capture the flag) game anywhere in KZ2.

jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
Go to killzone.com and you'll see how many people are online in real time.