Kicking people in R6V

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

There is a nice way to do it, somebody told me today, it's nothing personal man, Im waiting for a buddy. Or sorry man, you need a mic with us.

Please be polite, and tell them why, don't just kick.

Gamer443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 Gamer443
Member since 2005 • 931 Posts
damn it i keep reading your sig.... lol
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

damn it i keep reading your sig.... lolGamer443

people who kick people off should just read the manual you can reserve spots for friends so there is no excuse to kick anyone

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts
LOL IF someone actually said "its nothing personal man Im waiting for a buddy" then thats one of my friends he always say that.
vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vegetattack15

LOL IF someone actually said "its nothing personal man Im waiting for a buddy" then thats one of my friends he always say that.Luxen90

See, but I didn't mind getting kicked, he was nice about it.

cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts
damn it i keep reading your sig.... lolGamer443
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamer443"]damn it i keep reading your sig.... lolclarkportmanken

people who kick people off should just read the manual you can reserve spots for friends so there is no excuse to kick anyone

There aren't excuses but there are reasons.

1. The person not listening to the Host

2. the person being a prick towards other players/host

3. The person being idle during matches.

Anyways not everyone in the world is polite, so don't expect to everyone in a game to be polite.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Luxen90
I like how in Rainbow 6 if you dont move the entire match you will not get any points.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

exactly what i do
why make someone waste 2-3 minutes trying to find a game then you kick them

if you dont really want someone in your game then reserve all the spots for invites

this is a polite way though if you do want strangers in the game but not certain strangers

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#10 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
Whenever I kick people it is because they don't have a mic or because someone who is obviously going to be an idiot. I always say, "Hey, you know what Italy looks like?" *Kicks* "That's right, a boot."
vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 vegetattack15

Whenever I kick people it is because they don't have a mic or because someone who is obviously going to be an idiot. I always say, "Hey, you know what Italy looks like?" *Kicks* "That's right, a boot."Legolas_Katarn

Great example!

This is the typeof person who will ruin an online gaming experience because of some superiority complex.

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
[QUOTE="clarkportmanken"]

[QUOTE="Gamer443"]damn it i keep reading your sig.... lolKrigon

Anyways not everyone in the world is polite, so don't expect to everyone in a game to be polite.

i don't know about the person who started the thread but im just talking about the people who kick you off as soon as you enter a match there is no excuse for that at all. being kicked for being a jerk or for just not playing is of course a valid reason to kick some off.

also kicking people out because they don't have a mic isn't right either and its in my opinion snoobish and elitest. plus from my experience people with mics can suck as bad as people without them so doesn't make any difference. and the only time people really take any orders seriously when your on mic is when they know you so just save those slots for people you know.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 vegetattack15
[QUOTE="Krigon"][QUOTE="clarkportmanken"]

i don't know about the person who started the thread but im just talking about the people who kick you off as soon as you enter a match there is no excuse for that at all. being kicked for being a jerk or for just not playing is of course a valid reason to kick some off.

agreed

expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamer443"]damn it i keep reading your sig.... lolcooldust

make that a bunch of us... ;|
Rob7274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rob7274
Member since 2007 • 950 Posts

Ever time I read his post I forget and read the sig. over the last two weeks ive read that 10 times.

Everytime it's DOH!!!!

Anyways I have been kicked froma few game's for not having a Mic and they were a bit nasty about it as well.

I have one now so it isnt a problem anymore.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 vegetattack15

Ever time I read his post I forget and read the sig. over the last two weeks ive read that 10 times.

Everytime it's DOH!!!!

Anyways I have been kicked froma few game's for not having a Mic and they were a bit nasty about it as well.

Rob7274

Yeah, I can't wait to get a mic.

Thanks to all you who are complimenting my sig. I was hoping to catch a few with it.

EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
What I see happening most of the time is the host wants to play with his friend or something like that and asks someone to "change teams" and the person never does. So eventually they have to be kicked. Some people get a little trigger happy though. I see this a lot too. R6supa please change teams, 3, 2, kicked..., 1.
boss130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 boss130
Member since 2003 • 516 Posts
if only there were a lobby system.....then this would not be a problem.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
[QUOTE="Rob7274"]

Everytime it's DOH!!!!

vegetattack15

Thanks to all you who are complimenting my sig. I was hoping to catch a few with it.

im going to invite you into a game and then kick you vegeta :lol:

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

when i just started playing it (which is still kind of right now)i sucked, not horribly but pretty bad. so the host just kicked me. that was so messed up, especially because it was a large sharpshooter match. seriouslly, WTF?? but you know what i did, joined another match.some people are aholes so we just have to accept it and move on, it's not worth getting pissed about it.

off topic,I was playing R:FOM team deathmatch and got the top spot overall and later this one dude, who i didn't even notice,sent me a pm calling me names because i, allegedly, pwnd his a$$. I mean u can probably imagine what i send back, but with that aside, we just can't controlpeople being disrespectful. (even when clear ownage was established ;) )

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
[QUOTE="Rob7274"]

Everytime it's DOH!!!!

vegetattack15

yeah, vegeta,i always get sucked in by your sig, even when i know it's coming. i tell myself, "don't read any further, don't, don't read it, don't, don't, ahhhhh, you read it, *sigh*....pwnd again.... :cry:"

:P

analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 analog10
Member since 2003 • 377 Posts
Played it online for the first time last night and it sucked! Why? 1. I got kicked out of every game I played for no aparent reason. 2. In some games I joined I was for some reason only a spectator, whats that about? 3. I have a blue tooth head set and can't figure out how to talk(yet I can hear other people), do I just start talking without pressing a button or what? 4. It takes ages for a game to start. I'm keen to give it a go but so far I'm unimpressed .
Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Luxen90

1. Most likely because you are a private.

2.You have to wait until the game is finsh so you can play.

3.If you already setup you bluetooth then all you need to do is talk to talk lol

4.It depends on host when the game starts.

analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 analog10

1. Most likely because you are a private.

2.You have to wait until the game is finsh so you can play.

3.If you already setup you bluetooth then all you need to do is talk to talk lol

4.It depends on host when the game starts.

Luxen90

Thanks Luxen90,

1. Fair enough I spose. I'm seen as a liability.

2. Oh OK.

3. Tried that but no one talked back. Is being a private like having the plauge?

4. Oh.

Thanks again, I'm new to online (obvious know doubt) and it is not very easy to understand the mechanics of it without prior experiance. I'll have another go tonight.

Oh, one more thing. Do I get a higher rank than Private if I have finished the single player game or does everyone in multyplayer start off as a Private?

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Luxen90

Ok do you hear people through your tv or headset?

Everyone in multiplayer start off as a private.

analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 analog10
I hear them through my headset.
philis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 philis
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i got kicked from an attack and defend game because i apparently prematurely ended a game, which gave me the **** i see know point in getting the briefcase closeto the extraction area, and then standing around waiting for the enemy, just so the game can go on for longer. i play a&d to do exactly that, and if a team cant defend properly thats their issue.
dishere2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dishere2004
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts

I hear them through my headset.analog10

while in the lobby or w/e u call it look at your name and to the right u see the like mic symbol talk and if it goes from gray to white you are talkin and if it doesn't somethin is wrong

dishere2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dishere2004
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts
thats part of hte problem with online. people only care about points to get rank higher and the longer u hold the package the more points you get. this is my main complaint. ways to get around this is to play no respawn a and d or to put a limited amount of lives on like 3 or somethin or to just play sharpshooters or something or even to host your own games
analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 analog10

[QUOTE="analog10"]I hear them through my headset.dishere2004

while in the lobby or w/e u call it look at your name and to the right u see the like mic symbol talk and if it goes from gray to white you are talkin and if it doesn't somethin is wrong

Thanks dishere2004 :) I'll check it out. I didn't know they were mics. I was playing in my kitchen and its a CRT TV.
pnizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pnizz
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts
people that get kicked..get kicked beacuse they usually dont want to switch teams, or cause they suck, or cause the won the game too early