This topic is locked from further discussion.

wcbballkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wcbballkid
Member since 2005 • 265 Posts
I was told that the K2 demo would be available yesterday (2/5), but I looked on the PS Store today (2/6) and it wasn't there. Can anyone tell when/if the demo will be available on the PS Store?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 1357
Member since 2005 • 426 Posts
do u live in Europe?
ratavaquera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 ratavaquera
Member since 2005 • 732 Posts
only for europe 1 create a new PSN id 2 Put "REGION-LOCATION"= UK or Spain 3 fill extra info 4 Log in, go to PS Store and download K2 demo 5 sign off your UK/Spain id , and loggin with your normal PSN ID (download will continue) You are welcome
Thetaguru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Thetaguru
Member since 2006 • 1394 Posts
only for europe 1 create a new PSN id 2 Put "REGION-LOCATION"= UK or Spain 3 fill extra info 4 Log in, go to PS Store and download K2 demo 5 sign off your UK/Spain id , and loggin with your normal PSN ID (download will continue) You are welcomeratavaquera
Yup, you just have to figure out a valid european address (country zip matches up)
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
[QUOTE="ratavaquera"]only for europe 1 create a new PSN id 2 Put "REGION-LOCATION"= UK or Spain 3 fill extra info 4 Log in, go to PS Store and download K2 demo 5 sign off your UK/Spain id , and loggin with your normal PSN ID (download will continue) You are welcomeThetaguru
Yup, you just have to figure out a valid european address (country zip matches up)

Actually my zip code was of my actual one on that account and it still worked. My city was London, and I don't think it was a coincidence.
Darks0ldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darks0ldier
Member since 2004 • 35 Posts

i just put that i live in france and thats about it. the rest of the address stuff i just put in random letters and numbers.