Just Imagine if FF7 is announced!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conjuredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Conjuredevil
Member since 2004 • 1409 Posts

I sooo wish while going on with all of this right sony and square enix announce Final Fantasy 7 it would be a amazing surprise and a come back after loosing DMC4 and Ace Combact as exclusives.

Wouldn't all of you just love it.

and am sure sony is doing something really good because they cant be so calm about all of this.

thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

I've already played it and won it though. I'd rather see a direct sequel to the game than a remake.

ajames_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 ajames_123
Member since 2004 • 2983 Posts
although i agree id rather see a new FF all together, the thought of trailer appearing out of nowhere and shocking me wud be amazing.
magus-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 magus-21
Member since 2006 • 2868 Posts
I would much prefer a remake of Final Fantasy VI. Much better story, much better characters, much better game all around.
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

I would love a remake of FFVII for the ps3.

captainhowdy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 captainhowdy23
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts
 Hopefully it will be for PS3 only.
Koinuboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koinuboy
Member since 2004 • 3447 Posts
Thing is it would be kinda scary and sad if they decide to release that for the 360 as well.
-Holtz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Holtz-
Member since 2006 • 1012 Posts
it would be amazing, or if they did a similar thing to x-2 (Just not a pooey game this time :P)
-Krakapow-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Krakapow-
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts
when i first saw the ffvii ps3 tech demo i thought for sure they wold be making a remake. if they are its a hell of a well kept secret. it would make an amazing conclusion to all the fvii compilation stuff. i doubt that it would be possible to make a direct sequel given that in the end of the game the whole of humanity is kinda whiped out. that would make a pretty crappy story. a prequil however would be good. the back story to ffvii is fascinating. but i think this game is coming out on psp.
thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts
Still though, a FF7 remake is not as easy as one may think. Development costs for next generation games are incredibly high, and a Final Fantasy game requires a lot of time, effort and technical know-how to complete. Square-Enix already has their plate full with Final Fantasy XIII so I don't think that production on a FF7 remake would go in full swing until after that is released.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
when i first saw the ffvii ps3 tech demo i thought for sure they wold be making a remake. if they are its a hell of a well kept secret. it would make an amazing conclusion to all the fvii compilation stuff. i doubt that it would be possible to make a direct sequel given that in the end of the game the whole of humanity is kinda whiped out. that would make a pretty crappy story. a prequil however would be good. the back story to ffvii is fascinating. but i think this game is coming out on psp.-Krakapow-
humanity wasnt wiped out, midgar was just destroyed. also the geostigma started infecting people. im sure some people died but humanity as a whole was fine :) but yeah i would have to find a change of pants if they announced it.