Jet Set Radio completely doesn't work on my vita.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with it. As soon as the game goes into the gameplay portion it pauses, and as soon as I unpause it does again immediately.

artitech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 artitech
Member since 2011 • 34 Posts

I'll let you know in about an hour if nobody answers you. Should be done sooner but my downloads are really slow at the moment.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
It's a minor glitch that happens on the first boot up. Just close the application and restart the game. Everything will be fine from then on. It happened to me as well.
scottahuch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 scottahuch
Member since 2003 • 1580 Posts
It's a minor glitch that happens on the first boot up. Just close the application and restart the game. Everything will be fine from then on. It happened to me as well.FlamesOfGrey
Yup, same here.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
It's a minor glitch that happens on the first boot up. Just close the application and restart the game. Everything will be fine from then on. It happened to me as well.FlamesOfGrey
Just had that happen also. Thanks for the heads up! :)
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#6 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
How do you complete lesson 2 in the Tutorial? I skate around nonstop, I even painted all the indicated walls, but it still says something like, "Freestyle around for a bit and try not to crash into anything."
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
How do you complete lesson 2 in the Tutorial? I skate around nonstop, I even painted all the indicated walls, but it still says something like, "Freestyle around for a bit and try not to crash into anything."Granpire
Just keep skating until the OK appears. It should after a few seconds.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Granpire
Thanks, I figured out it involves skating a couple of laps around the street. Has anyone ever beaten the tutorial? After looking online, it infamously has a nearly unbeatable tutorial that's one of the hardest things in the game. I'm having trouble doing 20 tricks, but I've read there's a 50 tricks part later on... Crazy.
Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts
[QUOTE="Granpire"]Thanks, I figured out it involves skating a couple of laps around the street. Has anyone ever beaten the tutorial? After looking online, it infamously has a nearly unbeatable tutorial that's one of the hardest things in the game. I'm having trouble doing 20 tricks, but I've read there's a 50 tricks part later on... Crazy.

i did it. And now my hands hurt a little.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Granpire
I got to 50 tricks, but I gave up. I just didn't have the time or the will. I realized that if you've got enough speed you can just make it to the railings, but I wasn't able to perfect my run enough to get there. Maybe later. The main game seems a lot more fun, though, and less grueling.