is Yggdra Union really that bad?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

katie_tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 katie_tm
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts
how many of you have had to play Yggdra union? i am shocked to see the gamespot review. i thought i was definately getting it before... but now not so sure
Guol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Guol
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts
i think the person who review isnt really fit to review it, it most like wasnt his or style of game, i find that the GBA version review is more accurate, read that reivew and think better graphcism better sound, and with fairly good voice acting, and i dont really go by GS reviews any more i go buy the critic review average which seems more consistent.
Psience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Psience
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts

I do like SRPGs in general but i get bored too fast save for some games which i was really hooked into like Jeanne d'Arc(PSP), Front Mission 3(PS1), Advance Wars Days of Ruin(DS), Disgaea (DS - yes i played all versions of Disgaea and enjoyed the DS version most).

I'd say i had really good times with Yggdra Union. Thing is, the game gets boring pretty fast. But despite the bore i felt about the game, i finished it, hoping the rewards of finishin it would redeem the game but sadly, no. The game still felt incomplete.

If i were to rate the Yggdra Union, I'd give it a 7/10 for the good times i got from it. Pretty much an OK game, but not quite.

Shimmerweed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Shimmerweed
Member since 2008 • 753 Posts
Yggdra is an okay SRPG but there are better SRPGs for the psp. Exm. Disgaea. Btw, read my review for more. ;)
especensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 especensor
Member since 2006 • 3180 Posts
yggdra union just isn't that bad. but its just a gba game. it wasn't that good on the gba. so a quick and dirty port to the psp a couple years later is obviously gonna get even lower scores.