This topic is locked from further discussion.

director13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 director13
Member since 2004 • 1677 Posts

Title says it all (its $5 in the PS store, on sale)

Thanks

Animorganimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Animorganimate
Member since 2003 • 713 Posts

Title says it all (its $5 in the PS store, on sale)

Thanks

director13
Yes, yes it is. I bought it last week because I recently started a new job that offers a lot of downtime, so I needed a time-waster. WTF has a ton of content and is great in short bursts. Be warned, however, it's very Japanese (which is weird to some people), with odd visuals and sounds. If you like that sort of stuff, go at it. I'm a little annoyed it just dropped down to $5 though, because I paid ten last week. But I feel it was very worth it at ten, so five is even better.
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Sorry but what is WTF? Besides (What theeee $$@#)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Work Time Fun.

JesusFreak1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 JesusFreak1990
Member since 2007 • 1298 Posts
If you go by critic scores it is worth it, Gamespot gave it a 8.0, and it was $20 then, so I'm sure they would heavily recommend it with a $5 price tag. I myself am thinking about getting it, but then again, some of those minis games look good, so I might get one of those.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
When you can get Prinny for a mere $10, I'm inclined to say no... but I have heard good things.
JesusFreak1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 JesusFreak1990
Member since 2007 • 1298 Posts

When you can get Prinny for a mere $10, I'm inclined to say no... but I have heard good things. raven_squad

That is a nice price. I have Prinny, I payed $40 for it at the store months ago. I'm not sad about it being on PSN for only $10 though, because I still would have wanted the UMD version anyway, because I like to have the cases for games I buy, plus I have a free soundtrack that came with my copy of the game, and I would rather not fill up my memory card if there is a UMD version of a game available anyway. Though, WTF on the other hand, is something I think I want to get digitally, even though it has a UMD version, because it is only $5.

Anyway, I'll go back on topic now as I have this to say to director13: I was thinking about it, and I have the choice right now of either getting a minis game, or WTF, and seeing that WTF is a full, 376 MB game for $5, and filled with over 40 mini games, as opposed to the $5-10 single minis games, I feel more like getting WTF, besides, WTF's price is for a limited time only, wheras I think the minis games prices are permanent, so I think I'll get WTF, and if I do for sure, and you have not yet decided on whether or not to purchase it, I'll post back to let you know what I think of it. ;)

longello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 longello
Member since 2009 • 155 Posts

Yeah great game - lots of minigames to unlock and keep you occupied on public transport.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]When you can get Prinny for a mere $10, I'm inclined to say no... but I have heard good things. JesusFreak1990

That is a nice price. I have Prinny, I payed $40 for it at the store months ago. I'm not sad about it being on PSN for only $10 though, because I still would have wanted the UMD version anyway, because I like to have the cases for games I buy, plus I have a free soundtrack that came with my copy of the game, and I would rather not fill up my memory card if there is a UMD version of a game available anyway. Though, WTF on the other hand, is something I think I want to get digitally, even though it has a UMD version, because it is only $5

I agree with you that I like to have the physical game and the case and manual, but at $30 off, Prinny was hard for me to pass up so I wound up getting the digital version. The only other digital version of a game I've gotten so far instead of the disc version is FFVII because I'm not spending $150+ on a new copy. Other than those 2 though, I completely agree with always buying the UMD version.

On topic though, I haven't heard much about WTF but I actually might consider getting this now. I usually play Dissidia when I'm on break at work, but this type of game would be perfect for breaks. I was thinking about maybe buying one of the Minis but the price didn't seem worth it for any of them.