Is uncharted 3 multiplayer good

This topic is locked from further discussion.

koryuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 koryuk
Member since 2009 • 219 Posts

I got a pre-owned copy of uncharted 3 today for £27.99 and the codes were already used so I can't play online.I can take it back and get another used copy and hope that it will have a code that hasn't been redeemed.

My choices are: get another copy and hope the code works.

Swap it for heavy rain and killzone 3 which are in the two for £20 range and get the £7.99 as store credit to put towarda jak and daxter which comes out later this month in the uk.

Hope another copy has it and get a network pass if it doesn't.

I can only exchange it once so I wanna know if its worth taking the risk and getting it exchanged for another used copy that may not have the code and then possibly having to get a network pass.

So how good is the multiplayer as in if its good enough for me to risk having to pay an extra £7.99 or if I would be better off with kz3 and heavy rain and £7.99 of jak and daxter hd collection.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
I prefer Killzone 3 over Uncharted 3 any day man but yeah, i reckon U3 mp is fairly decent, maybe its because i suck at it but i dunno. I'd recommend getting Killzone instead.
koryuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 koryuk
Member since 2009 • 219 Posts

I prefer Killzone 3 over Uncharted 3 any day man but yeah, i reckon U3 mp is fairly decent, maybe its because i suck at it but i dunno. I'd recommend getting Killzone instead.AgentA-Mi6

I'd also get heavy rain and have a third of the jak and daxter paid for

en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 en-z-io
Member since 2004 • 3390 Posts
It's an okay time waster if you don't have any other MP games. But after picking up BF3, I doubt I'll ever touch the UC3 multiplayer again.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#5 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

It's alright. It was hard for me because it's a 3rd person shooter. I always had a big problem going through doorways and not seeing anything because of the way the camera is set up. It always seemed there was a person waiting in my blind spot with a shotgun when I went through doorways.

I prefer FPS online games more than 3rd PS online.

CaptainSofa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CaptainSofa
Member since 2011 • 163 Posts
I actually think the Uncharted 3 multiplayer is the worst multiplayer game there is.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I really don't like UC3's multi tbh, and this is coming from someone who loved 2's. Just feels shoddy.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts
Yes, it's good.
mr_zombie60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_zombie60
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts

I've always loved the uncharted multiplayer, not sure how people can say it's meh. When it comes to third person shooter MP, i'd say this is as good as it gets.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
It's better than U2....but that's not saying much...
visionedorange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 visionedorange
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts

i took a break from gears 3 and gave it a try and imo it sucks big time, the aiming is wonky everyone jst jumps around and you can die in stupid ways, like i was in a tower and i guy was climbing up a ladder to get me so i leaned over the side and put started shooting him with the AK. after like 6 hits he gets up to me and throws me out of the tower to insta death it might be fun jst for screwing around but if you want some good competitive multiplayer i'd recommend killzone 3 for hte ps3 and gears of war 3 (best competitve multi IMO) if you have a 360

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
I like the co-op to the online if playing with the right ppl or one with actual skills. Didnt like the competitve part though. Hope 4 lets you play co-op story for the whole game with local or online friends.
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18816 Posts
Overall its good. I wish there was more player support and better maps. A lobby system(server list) where people can join rooms in progress A deeper created player system.(current one sucks) The stat tracking sucks too. Power play is dumb.
munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

it's great. although it takes time to get used to it because a lot of people are super good at it already.

eleven1181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 eleven1181
Member since 2010 • 339 Posts

Its great but its a real pain trying to find games, some times it takes ages then someone in your party gets left out