Is there still a ton of spamming in fight night round 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Unknown_B
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

are the same tatics still being played on the online in round 4? has ea done anything to fix it? i gave my fight night 4 up a long time ago but i still have the itch to play a good boxing game and since this is unfortunately my only choice is there any hope out there yet?

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
No matter what fighter you play online, you'll always encounter a lot of spammers unfortunately.
The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Unknown_B

No matter what fighter you play online, you'll always encounter a lot of spammers unfortunately. Flame_Blade88

thats what suxs it suppose to be a sport but the developers dont see making the game to symbolize that. So im guessing the same ol body punch, body punch fighter still exist. sigh* i can beat them but i was expecting smart fighters not the cheesing stupid crap u see on this fight night.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
I think maybe they should come up with a feature, especially in boxing games, that penalizes repeated moves. Like cancel it out or something.
The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Unknown_B

I think maybe they should come up with a feature, especially in boxing games, that penalizes repeated moves. Like cancel it out or something.Flame_Blade88

yeah man, i agree