What do you think?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: May 30, 2014
- Posts: 65
- Member Since: December 3, 2008
- Posts: 5757
- Member Since: December 18, 2004
- Posts: 1116
- Member Since: February 5, 2014
- Posts: 292
Yea, agreed with the previous guy, they're two different games and wouldn't make sense comparing them. However, if you're talking about the graphics, I would say TLoU (the remastered edition of course) for sure, though The Phantom Pain's graphics are not bad itself.
- Member Since: February 20, 2006
- Posts: 2726
MGS5 will be better graphically and will really broaden it's appeal with it's open ended approach, but the story can go over a lot of peoples heads and is more of a cult following, MGS really is a minority game, it isn't a massive seller, but the last of us is huge and the story is amazing, for a one of game it's spot on.
- Member Since: December 18, 2010
- Posts: 3806
- Member Since: January 5, 2010
- Posts: 14125
- Member Since: November 7, 2004
- Posts: 75406
- Member Since: June 20, 2013
- Posts: 19321
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 30522
- Member Since: October 23, 2004
- Posts: 3018