This topic is locked from further discussion.

kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 kr8to
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts

i starting playing the demo today and this morning it was working fine i waited less then a minute in queue and was accepted into games but a few hours ago it started acting up and i would have to wait about an hour before i could enter a game, now it seems to be gone all together. I'm trying to log into my account and on the start up page where it has the news and start times the space next to it where you sign in your faction character is blank, i tried restarting my ps3 and nothing changed. Anyone else having these problems? know how to fix it?

What a poor beta start..

deadhead127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deadhead127
Member since 2006 • 594 Posts
yea its all bank on mine too.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
It seems to be back up.
septic_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 septic_death
Member since 2003 • 145 Posts

I can't get into anything yet............ about done with this pile of crap !!!

kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 kr8to
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts

what the heck.. so it came up again for like 10 minutes and returned to normal but now its back to the old ways of disconnection 24/7.. what the hell zipper...

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)
rahul_batta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rahul_batta
Member since 2004 • 1363 Posts
They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)TheEldestGod
Mind you release date isn't far
Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)TheEldestGod

THIS ^

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)rahul_batta
Mind you release date isn't far

True. I never said they didn't have a lot of work on their hands. :P
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

Except the game has been beta for months and has had server issues the entire time. They have continually failed to fix said server issues over the length of said months of beta. Needless to say, this doesn't bode well for the game's release. I understand that "They do these BETAs for a reason" but when they don't fix the problems found in the beta then the reason for the beta is nullified.

By the way, I was in the previous beta phases; so, I know. I've been through all of this crap.

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#11 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

I have a problem with it right now and the farthest I made was being queued in a match. It keeps on disconnecting.

Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Papadrach
Member since 2008 • 1965 Posts

I doubt its even beta anymore, Witho only weeks left to go before release..

Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)hxczuner

Except the game has been beta for months and has had server issues the entire time. They have continually failed to fix said server issues over the length of said months of beta. Needless to say, this doesn't bode well for the game's release. I understand that "They do these BETAs for a reason" but when they don't fix the problems found in the beta then the reason for the beta is nullified.

By the way, I was in the previous beta phases; so, I know. I've been through all of this crap.

so you're still complaining about an unfinished product ..... Unless you have participated in a Beta test that has caused you to reformat your PC (yes i know this is PS3), still stuck through it cause you still felt the game had tons of potential, only to have a patch after official release do the same thing again. I suggest you be patient or just come back after launch.
deesterdee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deesterdee
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

This game will have so many bugs at release, gamers will run and trash this game to death.

We all seen what happened to killzone 2 all the neg post's (rightfully deserved).

Also 256 players and 3 that have mics that use them,60 kids with mics that sing and curse the entire game and 250 that all want to be the commander

or they will not work with any other player to take the objective'.

That is if the servers are up enough to get in a game. I guess you could say I am optimistic

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]They do these BETAs for a reason guys. You're not getting a free game here. They're doing this to make sure they work all of the kinks out of their servers before the big launch. Keep that in mind and be patient. ;)Chogyam

so you're still complaining about an unfinished product ..... Unless you have participated in a Beta test that has caused you to reformat your PC (yes i know this is PS3), still stuck through it cause you still felt the game had tons of potential, only to have a patch after official release do the same thing again. I suggest you be patient or just come back after launch.

Ok I, for one, am completely done with the game. I have deleted my file, cancelled my pre-order, and moved on. My point was that server stability SHOULD have been fixed over the course of the previous testing. The fact that it hasn't been fixed yet gives me absolutely no reason to believe that the game will be any better at launch. This game might as well not be considered a beta anymore. This open beta is essentially a demo to get word out for the launch in less than a month.

I applaud your commitment in whatever beta that was for, I really do. My MAG beta experience was pure **** I didn't enjoy the gameplay at all, and the servers were near useless. As i said, that should be fixed already. I'm not complaining about an unfinished product, I'm complaining about a product that, for all intents and purposes, IS finished. It is launching on the 26 of January. The damn thing should be near perfect at this point, especially given the amount of time it has spent in beta.

People have every right to be pissed

RC135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RC135
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
agreed
rahul_batta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rahul_batta
Member since 2004 • 1363 Posts
I actually firmly believe that they will have no choice but to move the release or wait for failure because at this point I just don't see enough time... 22 days until release, I imagine having to make copies and everything they definitely have less time than that. Maybe 2 weeks to fix a major problem, sorry I just don't see it happening.. On a side note, will this game come with a Mic?
Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chogyam

[QUOTE="Chogyam"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

hxczuner

Ok I, for one, am completely done with the game. I have deleted my file, cancelled my pre-order, and moved on. My point was that server stability SHOULD have been fixed over the course of the previous testing. The fact that it hasn't been fixed yet gives me absolutely no reason to believe that the game will be any better at launch. This game might as well not be considered a beta anymore. This open beta is essentially a demo to get word out for the launch in less than a month.

I applaud your commitment in whatever beta that was for, I really do. My MAG beta experience was pure **** I didn't enjoy the gameplay at all, and the servers were near useless. As i said, that should be fixed already. I'm not complaining about an unfinished product, I'm complaining about a product that, for all intents and purposes, IS finished. It is launching on the 26 of January. The damn thing should be near perfect at this point, especially given the amount of time it has spent in beta.

the funny thing is, these devs know full well what needs to be done and are working pretty damn hard to get this stuff finalized. The fact is, the guys up at the top set a deadline and thats that. MMO's have greater server issues than your run-of-the-mill 18 player map and more often than not, are forced to release with an unstable game that they know will not work 100%. Forcing someone to work OT trying to patchwork the system to keep the servers from crashing. SO maybe, when you calm down and come back to earth, you can suck it up and show some support so this crap can stop someday
Chiefmigrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chiefmigrain
Member since 2008 • 83 Posts

I only managed to get into one game, but it was pretty cool. There was bound to be server problems for the beta. They had to build servers from the ground up differently than every other server because no other server can support 256 players in a match. Give them time. It's Zipper, they'll patch it up, if not for the beta then atleast before the gamecomes out.

Chiefmigrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chiefmigrain
Member since 2008 • 83 Posts

[QUOTE="Chogyam"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

hxczuner

Your retarded. It's a beta. It will be fixed up. Plus, they are working with servers no one else has ever worked with. They had to build them from the ground up. The one game I got into, no lag whatsoever. It's Zipper Interactive. This will be patched up before the game comes up. So now you'll still buy it, but lose your pre order items or whatever they are doing where you have it pre ordered from.

Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chogyam

hmmm. I've been playing off and on all night now and it seems ok. Had one game with minor lag for a min or so. Only 1 game completely drop and minor Disconnect issues trying to get into a match. So it seem resonably stable on my end. You get issues like this from anyother MMO.

I do laugh when i hear people say that its boring.---- Gee, what where you expecting, COD MW2?? twitchers lol

what are we supposed to do?? -- Explore the menu's abit and learn. its a beta lol

Its nice to see a match of Team players VS Whole Team Lone Wolfing It---- You tell me who wins! lol

Thank god Snipers are legit and are very useful

More People need mics though.

MassMayham57_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MassMayham57_
Member since 2009 • 465 Posts

Its working fine now but zippers got some work to do. I wont buy this game unless im sure that all the server and connection problems have been solved

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

MAG will always be a crash.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points